Wichita Area Owners' Thread

OP
OP
A

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We had two Vipers at the Big's show last night (DylanGTS and me) and two Vipers at our periodic Saturday morning breakfast-and-drive today (Darell and me). Some pictures from this morning--

IMG_4180s.JPG

IMG_4182s.JPG

IMG_4191s.JPG

IMG_4193s.JPG

OP
OP
A

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Update on the Friday Night Show scene-- The show at the SW corner of West and Central (at the Plaza West parking lot) is really taking off nicely, and the crowds are nearly as good as the Backyard Burgers crowds were last year and seem to be building each week. (The rival show at Bigs [at Ridge and Central], mentioned in some posts above, has just about been surplanted by the West/Central show.) The lighting is great, and it's a convenient area. I'll post some pictures one of these weeks.

Also, I wanted to check to see if there was any interest in going to the Sedgwick County Zoo Father's Day car show on June 15th (8:30 to 4:00). The entry fee is $20, payable at the gate. I've attended (but not participated) quite a few times, and it's a good show.

It's also not too early to be thinking about the Automobilia show in Old Town on July 12th.

Events - Sedgwick County Zoo

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My GTS isn't yet back in action (although it won't be long now), but we had our first Wichita get-together of the year this morning. Just one Viper, but we had a nice collection of rides.

Some pics-

168.jpg

89.jpg

188.jpg

2012.jpg

35.jpg

48.jpg

1217.jpg

2510.jpg

48.jpg

68.jpg

1116.jpg

2113.jpg

Frankster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coontack..... a sopp to one with more money than brains. Why would we (Viper owners) want to compare, or even park next to a coontack?

That thing shouldn't even be in the same picture with a Viper!

Why drag down the Viper image by parking it next to a coontack?

Viper is the lead dog so we know what view the coontack is getting! :lmao:

OP
OP
A

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Our "Wichita Region" group (hey, we're branching out to SE KS and NE Okla) got together again yesterday. Some pics-

2as.jpg

5s.jpg

7s.jpg

11s.jpg

14s.jpg

18s.jpg

34s.jpg

1as.jpg

Tim 02 FE Viper GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Axtellboy. This is Tim checking back in after a 1 1/2 year hiatus from the Web site. Lets get a Wichita Viper Group together for Friday night and other periodic cruises etc.

ksgts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone from wichita still meeting???? (4 years later)