GREAT TIP to KEEP MICE OUT !!!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have written several articles over the years about seasonal / long term storage. Each time I closed by saying "ignore mice at your peril." If you dont have the luxury of an Omni-Bubble car bag, read on:

THIS tidbit came to me from a cadre of RV-ers at the race track, and they SWEAR it keeps mice out of wiring, carpet, and cockpits...and even cabinet storage areas where they creep: CLING-FREE DRYER SHEETS !!!! {Anti-Static toss-ins for the clothes dryer}

When newbee RVers ask about mice problems, "CLING FREE" is often the noted solution. Stuff the sheets in and around places where you dont want mice nibbling at your car: Wires, Coils, Intake manufold; Footwells; trunk-hatch areas. Lay a couple atop your tires. These "retired" racer snow-birds with cars stored SWEAR that "Cling-Free" means "MOUSE-FREE." And they smell way-better than dead mice. Replace them as the scent fades.

THE ONLY GOOD MOUSE is ...................................a STATIC FREE MOUSE!

Last edited:

06blackviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a good mouser is what we use! here Kitty kitty ...
its good info because I'm ready to skin my kitty for damp paw marks all over my car!

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been there done that with this tip.

Told my customers (commercial lawn equipment guys) to try this last year to keep the mice away from their stuff. This spring, besides the usual mouse nest and turds, I have some sweet smelling mouse nests......and turds.

Disclaimer: This is my findings, yours MAY VARY.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang