Wanting 03-05 Srt To Buy Now...

5THVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I had this 04 viper bought but the guy has been jacking me around for 2weeks so if I can find another good deal on a car I have the funds ready to buy and this will be a easy trans. if anybody has a good deal on there car. I want a 03-05 srt viper perfer mods on it and low miles really dont want red but would like black silver yellow let me know what u have.. thanks

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To bad you dont want red.I have a red 03 with 9000 miles and it has full Bellanger exhaust for $51k

OP
OP

5THVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the red but I have already had 3 red vipers just kinda want a different color unless I get a deal I cant refuse..lol

mark777

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Check out my Viper in the classifieds and on www.b2bworld.com... It is a great deal for this car and have been generating calls as I lowered the price to move it (need for business, otherwise wouldn't sell).

I just recently topped it off by adding addition clear-shield to the doors which really enhanced the look of the vehicle (custom paint was done in flat black which NOW really looks fantastic with film added). Current pictures do not show clear-shield on doors (I could re-take if necessary).

Keep in mind that this car also has best Dodge extended warranty through 2011.

Mark

BAD 2TB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a mint 2005 yellow with black top. Only 2880 miles. Not a scrach on it. Keep in garage, has never seen a drop of rain. Asking 63,000. If interested PM me. Don

Dave D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2004 Dodge Viper SRT-10

$61,000
Silver Color
9,100 miles
Ceramic Window tint all around will not interfere with frequencies
3M Invisible Bra on front end and mirrors
Upgraded K&W Suspension
B&M Shifter
New Battery - it sat for awhile and the orignal battery died
Bumper to Bumper Warranty til 11/1/08
Garaged Kept with Car Cover
Nonsmoker

If interested please pm me

Xhlr8n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2004 silver
11k miles
paxton s/c (on for 4k miles)
690rwhp
corsa track exhaust
3:55 rear gears
new FE 5 spokes
carbon fiber dash and all the mgw goodies

might be interested in a reasonable offer,

i got a blue coupe ive been eyeballing!

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Yellow '05 in the classifieds with numerous mods - very fair price IMO. But specific mods are something the buyer really must want for them to be worth the cost - if you can find one that has the mods you want you can save big bucks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets