Track event at VIR June 30 - July 1, 2007

HowardBJr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Below is an invitation I received for VCA to participate in a track event at Virginia International Raceway on June 30 - July 1, 2007. There will be 4 hours of track time and the cost is $295. I believe one Viper has already signed up.

I confirmed with Tony that a removable hardtop can be used in lieu of a roll bar for the SRT-10’s

The SVT Cobra Mustang Club would like to invite you and your members to our first "On Track" event to be held at Virginia International Raceway, south course, on June 30 - July 1, 2007. The event will be a "driving school" where in car instruction is available for participants starting from novice to the intermediate group.

While the SCMC has been doing driving events for eight years in various locations in the country (CMP, Gingerman Raceway, TWS, MSR-Houston, Talladega Gran Prix), we are not new to holding this type of event.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would share this information and invitation with your fellow Viper members. Any and all information can be found on the SVT Cobra Club website at www.svtcobraclub.com. Participants can also sign up on line at www.scmcstore.com and confirm their registration by going to our forums at www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/.

Regards,

Tony Sorrentino
[email protected]
SVT Cobra Mustang Club
www.SVTCobraClub.com
SCMC Hotline: (803) 371-0725
SVT - The passion never dies!