New Year's Cruise to the Bahamas

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone-
According to our travel agent, she still has another 8 ocean view cabins available at the same price that was shown on the cruise flyer. We are getting ready to start making airfare and shuttle plans, so we can all travel to and from as a group (and get group rates). Let me know ASAP if you think you are going to want to attend this spectacular event. Right now we have 12 people signed up to go:

Dawn and Tim Wollesen
Dan and Michelle Gordon
Darryl and Kendra Franke
Bill and Shawna Corum
Kurt and Chellie Echols
Kurt and Cheryl Miller

If I don't hear anything from anyone else we will be proceeding forward with making our travel arrangements based on a group of 12 people.

If you need the flyer with all the details I can email it to you. Otherwise you can call our travel agent, Nancy at 913-498-0960 ext. 248

V

Venomiss

Only if we can drive our Viper!;)
It looks like it will be a great time.:kazoo: :kazoo: :kazoo:

V

Venomiss

Have fun on the cruise everyone! The snow will be waiting for your return.....:)

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just rented my tuxedo for the New Years festivities. I am envisioning something along the lines of Titanic. See you all soon.

Kurt

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know
I forgot to rent my Tux.I will have to drink at the bar all night!!!
See you all in the morning.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Royal Carribean. You gonna be there? Kurt E

No just curious. I decorate all of the Carnival Cruise Line ships for Christmas and was going to ask what you guys thought of them.

I any of you can take pictures of RC's decorations I'd gladly pay for them.

Andrew