Early Morning Cruise ?

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I regularly drive on the weekends 5-6 am, drive for a couple of hours.Anyone interested? You don't need to say it, I know I have issues !!!!:crazy2:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I regularly drive on the weekends 5-6 am, drive for a couple of hours.Anyone interested? You don't need to say it, I know I have issues !!!!:crazy2:
You have issues. :2tu:

Well, it actually sounds pretty cool as I suspect you have no traffic and few angry policemen roaming the streets at that hour. That said, with our recent header addition and all that stuff I would feel guilty waking up all the neighbors (and then some). Plus we usually try to sleep in on weekends and then wake up the neighbors when they go to bed that night. :D Of course if you get enough takers we might be persuaded to give it a try sometime!

OP
OP
G

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't imagine I'll get many takers,but I thought it was worth a try ! It definately is quiet at that time of the morning plus you don't have to clean up as many bugs.Most officers are not much interested in me as it's the end of shift.People do not flock to the car either which makes pumping gas easier and I think they figure I'm crazy so they leave me alone.:lmao: