haugens June 6th

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys

I'm in for Haugens this week :D . I'm going to get there around 5:30 - 6pm because I usually have to leave around 7:30. So this should give me enough time to have a chat and see some cars.

Who's in??? Tom, Mike, Santo, Inferno...anyone???:confused:

Glenn :drive:

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have fun tonight guys. I had a dental appointment I just got back from that I booked months ago and I don't want anyone to mistake me looking at a Vette and involuntary drooling as me liking them ;-) Just kidding.

Santo

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were wondering where Santo is?!

It was a good night, Glenn was just leaving as I rolled in. Here's a couple pics. As usual I talk too much about past / old work stuff.. but Tom is a great guy, definitely have respect for his accomplishments and super polite, look forward to hooking up. My lack of brain cells already forgot the member with the white / blue car, member with Shelby in his VCA id, also very nice fellow, glad to have met you guys.

You must be registered for see images

Then Jay rolled in with his beautiful yellow ACR after everyone else left, another decent fellow.

.. chatting it up, time flew and we were the last 2 cars left that night

I didn't get the pic as Tom blew past me on hwy 12 with his great sounding Viper.

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice pics Mike. Hopeflly soon I'll be able to stay past 7:30. The nice guy with the white and blue gen 1 was jay. Although my memory is terrible so I apologize if thats not right. I think we actually outnumbered the vette guys this week. The scottish vette guy was pretty ****in funny...lol. and they all seemed like good guys.

So who is jay with the Yellow GTS??? Where is he from??? There was a brand new mustang GT-500 there. It was rumoured to have 650hp. I nominate new jay with his yellow GTS to race the guy and find out. I'd do it myself but i alrady have a race lined up with a stock 93 civic hatchback. I don't think I'm quite ready for a 650 hp stang. maybe after our buffalo trip for new rubber, but not yet...lol

Till next week my fellow east enders...

ps: Next time I'm bring a chair

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Glenn. Jay with the yellow ACR said he frequents the viper alley site, he didn't know we were all hooking up at Haugens. Hopefully he'll be back, cool guy to chat with. 650 hp GT-500 eh' He should get a plate "MR ED", if the horse can talk..

I received a PM regarding Santo, no bs, I didn't initiate this (maintaining confidentiality of the PM'er), but appraently the PM'ing fellow said that Santo didn't come out because he couldn't get his car out of the package.

All in good fun Santo!

So where is Inferno btw, do we need to start a fire?

Last edited:

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I received a PM regarding Santo, no bs, I didn't initiate this (maintaining confidentiality of the PM'er), but appraently the PM'ing fellow said that Santo didn't come out because he couldn't get his car out of the package.

All in good fun Santo!

I first got the email notification (with your quote) on my phone with no picture. Read that again and consider not seeing the picture. I didn't know what to make of it :)

I deserve the jokes. I am not even going to say I'm going anywhere until the day before cause things just haven't worked out. This week my brother's clutch lines went and he's taking it in tomorrow. If his car is working on Wednesday, we should be on our way. Then again, who knows ;-)

Santo

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth