Sunday Viper (and more) cruise Video

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool! But you missed the part where Mary and I wiped out and you then left us behind without even calling to check up on us. Didn't you wonder why the bright yellow car disappeared before we could even get to the scenic part?

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly I thought a bannana truck had dropped it's load.I was just thankful I didn't have to clean it off the car along with the 20,000 bugs !! Seriously I was so busy trying to keep up I wouldn't have noticed **** centerfolds !!

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool! But you missed the part where Mary and I wiped out and you then left us behind without even calling to check up on us. Didn't you wonder why the bright yellow car disappeared before we could even get to the scenic part?

Sorry Chris no one new when or where you left. Everyone assumed that you left early like you said you might. We should have called. Why did you leave? Everythings alright...........right?

-Dan

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was trying to chase you guys down and then you became dots on the horizon - all because we got caught at the lights on Nall. Rather than go 200 MPH to catch you on a busy freeway (you were completely out of sight by the time we reached I-35 on 435), we waved a sad goodbye and headed home. We had hoped to at least see some of the back roads, but with no map and no idea where you were turning, we called it a day. :ouch:

But no big deal - we had planned to bail before St. Joe as we had dinner plans with the kiddies. The invite didn't mention dinner - just a 3:00 cruise. Otherwise we would have hit the boost for sure! :D

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That was a great cruise. One of the best I have been on in quite a while. I did not know there were dinner plans until we were in St. Joe. I had an iced tea and left immediately as I had dinner plans in KC.

All that being said--lets do it again. It was a nice cruise and a good destination.

Kurt E