steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Steve,

Weclome to the site! Here you will get great information and meet great new friends.

That is a very strong Mopar collection you have - congratulations!!

Someone will chime in soon on your avatar questions. Even though I did mine, can't remember how I did it!!:cool:

Try the FAQ section - hopefully you can get some good info there.

George

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Steve,

Look forward to chatting about Viper and non-Viper related items! Nice collection, care to share what you did to your family sedan 300C (SRT8?)

As for the avatar, go to USER CP in the upper menu once in the forums, then in the Control Panel area (upper left), you'll see an EDIT AVATAR area...go there and it's reasonably straightforward from there....keep posting questions if you're not at first successful.

You can also edit your signature, as a VCA member you can also post and store pics.

Regards,
Aaron

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice collection of mopars! What is the deal with a blue Viper I kinda noticed you seem to be partial to black:dunno: :lmao: :D

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SA - Welcome! Great looking set of Mopars you have there. Unfortunately the avatar and signature is a little more complicated: You have to be a paid VCA member to have/use them. While AFL's instructions are correct, they won't work for you until you join the VCA. Your profile doesn't show a Viper VIN or VCA member number, so I am afraid we can't change your title until then.

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for posting!

OP
OP
S

steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the feedback on my cars as well as my avitar question. I guess I need to get paid up as a member I will take care of that asap.

I have so many mods done to my cars that I will have to posta ll of the info when I have more time. My SRT8 has a stroker motor rebuild as well as dynatech longtube headers, custom 3" exhaust with crossover, computer flash, brake upgrade, srt gauge package, suspension mods and 22" kmc rims with perelli scorpion tires. I think I missed something but that mostly covers it.

Thanks again for the warm welcome guys. I am looking forward to my stay.

Steve Austin

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

FYI: I noticed your Gen 3 Viper. If it's an '06 and purchased new from the dealer you may have a one year PAID subscription to the VCA as part of the deal. U may wanna check with Y2K on this one. I recall getting my one year subscription when I purchased mine. WELCOME ABOARD!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Steve---I had noted a couple posts from you yesterday, and knew your name was new here!! Hope you join the VCA with all the benefits (as SleekRide, Jay said, you may be eligible anyway for the free year w/VCA--I'd check it out!)....then you can add your own avatar and signature! We are looking forward to more posts from you, and welcome aboard!! ~juli~

OP
OP
S

steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info about the membership. I have contacted Y2K about this to see if I qualify.

Glad to be here :D

Steve Austin

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

I like the mods on your 300C, I figured if you did anything motor-wise you'd have done the supercharger kit (as those are the ones I see advertised), but stroking it sounds very fun!! Very nice job too! I have a 2001 300M (before Chrysler got to SRT versions of their cards)as my daily driver and I'm killing it with my 158 mile commute each day, but it keeps kickin' so I can't complain.

Regards,
Aaron

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Aaron---One of my favorite cars of the 'past' IS the Chrysler 300M Special!!!! I actually hated when they went to the 300C, sure it's more powerful, but the looks just don't floor me as the 300M did...glad you enjoy it as your daily driver!! ~juli~

OP
OP
S

steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I always liked the 300m special. It was a big improvment over the 300m. It always needed the twin exit pipes to make the car look ********.

Nice car.

Steve Austin

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I put 180K miles on a 2000 LHS and had very few problems doing it - the new owner loves it as it keeps on ticking.

I have a 300C now and really enjoy it, BUT I do miss that LHS ....

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always liked the 300m special. It was a big improvment over the 300m. It always needed the twin exit pipes to make the car look ********.
Nice car.
Steve Austin

In our area, they didn't even SELL the 300M Special, but they had a Chrysler days where they brought ONE in to drive on a special slalom course which I drove...that car had THE best suspension/acceleration/braking/handling I EVER drove...I miss that car!!! I also know a friend who still has her LHS, has put tons of miles on that car, no problems. Just don't like the looks of that 300C!!!! ~juli~

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456