Teens/Dodge & AutoWeek....

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.autoweek.com/files/tdss/default.htm
An excellent article in AutoWeek by Dutch Mandel. This is a registration for teens to sign up August 28 at Oakland University in SE Michigan for the first AutoWeek Teen Driver Safety Summit. As cannot be overstated, our teenage drivers NEED all the help they can get...they just are not taught as WE used to be taught---DEFENSIVE DRIVING. This is a GREAT idea and sponsored by DODGE. Just an FYI. :2tu: Kudos to Dodge and AutoWeek ~juli~

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is a great idea-thanks for the heads up.

Also, not to highjack your thread, but Viper Days has a young driver program as well. I am taking my 17 little brother (who just got a 6.0 GTO!) to Putnam.

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HLN ***: You didn't hijack the thread, you enhanced it--thank you--I didn't know about Viper Days having the young driver program!! Good for you bringing your teen brother, hope he learns something he didn't know, and enjoys his GTO safely!! ~juli~

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great idea - turn drivers into ENTHUSIASTS and watch the folks become more serious about piloting a 3000 pound missile. Good on Autoweek.

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EXactly!!! We need these young drivers to realize they are driving a 2-ton possible deadly weapon!! They are way too nonchalant, these young kids driving--they need defensive driving skills for sure...so just wanted to share the info from Dodge & AutoWeek, hope it helps some kids out! (people too!) ~juli~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper