Connor Ave question

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be near MI in September and eventhough I am not ordering a 08 can I still get a tour of the viper plant? Do they only take large groups or would they take a group of 3-4? Any help would be great. Maybe seeing the plant might convince my wife to let us order a new 08 viper lol.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Slim possibility if you go during someone's factory pickup, but it would be more likely you could do the tour with a group. In the past they only did factory pickups on one or two days per month, so it is not easy to get into Conner.

Now purchase a 2008 and things get easier , ha,ha.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse

V

Venomiss

Check with the Motor City or the Illinois group to see if they have a planned tour already and if you could tag along. Thought someone already mentioned it in a thread but couldn't find anything. It's worth going to! Post it if you find out anything please.

V

Venomiss

HQ is a great idea but Kim is on maternity leave so ask for Beth or Fiona if you go that route.:D
Just saw the reply you got on the other thread about the August 31st with the Motor City Group. Hope you can make it-we picked up our first Viper from the factory in November of '99 and drove it home from Detroit. A great experience!

Last edited by a moderator:

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it is truly a great experience i have picked up all three that i have owned at CAAP then again it is only 20-25 minutes from my house

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth