Congrats are in order for the Echol's

1badasssrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our beloved Treasurer and his wife Chelli are the proud new parents of a baby boy!! Hudson is his name. Kurt did fine through the event. Oh ya, momma and baby are doing great too. ( was just kidding Chelli ) Hudson is the Echols second son as they have another son at home named Easton. Looks like Kurt will be buying that second Viper soon, so he has one to hand down to each of the siblings! Hope everyone gets to come home soon and we will see you at a event in the near future.

Tim & Dawn

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations to the Echols family this afternoon at 4:10 for the new 7lb 3oz Hudson James. AWESOME!
The Marshall clan:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to the Echol family~~very cool that there will be 2 sons and then 2 Vipers as well!! ENJOY! ~juli~

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes. Momma and baby are doing very well. I am blessed with good friends and family. Thanks again to all.

Regarding any scuttlebutt about this child/pregnancy forcing the sale of my Viper...my Viper is not for sale. I know someone who IS selling, though. Any confessions here? Anyone, anyone....Bueller?

http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ebaymotors/w...&item=120130715978&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Kurt. You had a baby and I am selling mine.

Yes that is my car for sale. If the car sells, I am not leaving the Viper community.