LLoyd mats ruined!!

jbrasco70

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I purchased some custom viper embroidered lloyd mats about a week ago,washed the vehicle today and took her for a ride, when getting out of it I noticed the yellow embroidered snake head was black!! I wiped my sneakers off before getting into the car so it couldn't be the sneaks. I did shampoo the rug under the mats previous to washing exterior. The back of the mats are black rubber and the carpet surrounding the embroidery is black so it must of been the under carpet shampooing I did previosly and the water just soaked thru,Tried everything to clean em up nothing worked seems like it's getting worse.Seems it just stained the yellow emboidery black. Any ideas on how to clean them would be appreciated.:omg:

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I shampooed my Lloyds mats and they came out fine. Sounds like what ever you used melted the backing and the embroidery soaked it up. Maybe try that again to remove the stain??

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had an old time upholstery guy tell me to mix Spray 9, 50-50 with water.

I thought he was nuts, but tried it and it works like crazy.

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had Lloyd mats in my Porshe once. Don't remember what when wrong, but I do remember thet they had a very good warrantee and replaced the one that had an issue.

I would try calling them or the retailer you bought them from and try getting that mat replaced.