Hey VCA members! About those Monroney reprints...

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know this has been a long time coming with alot of requests from Dealers and owners, so it is a big kudo to the current administration of the VCA that we finally got it handled!!

Thanks to the VCA for their extensive efforts and I am sure many owners will be elated that they can complete the information on their own personal Snake!!:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kudos to all (viperbob included) who pursued getting these stickers for those who have lost theirs...we have retained ours, so no need for us to get one, but it's great for those who do NOT have original stickers for their Vipers....good work VCA and DCX~
juli~

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kudos to all (viperbob included) who pursued getting these stickers for those who have lost theirs...we have retained ours, so no need for us to get one, but it's great for those who do NOT have original stickers for their Vipers....good work VCA and DCX~
juli~
Oh, don't forget that you can get YOUR name on the sticker if it isn't already.

Something like "This vehicle was built especially for JULI"!

Venomiss is already thinking about it and it would even be cool for our teenage sons to have personalized and framed for fun...

Just thinking out loud... ;)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, don't forget that you can get YOUR name on the sticker if it isn't already.
Something like "This vehicle was built especially for JULI"!
Venomiss is already thinking about it and it would even be cool for our teenage sons to have personalized and framed for fun...
Just thinking out loud... ;)

Chris--THAT would be awesome to see that, wouldn't it??!! Thanx for thinking of me here! You're right, your teenagers would love to see that and keep it (they could have it laminated at school, keep it 'safe' forever!). The sticker would have to say "This BEAST was built especially for MIKE & JULI" haha....thanx for the thought, I will think about that! :2tu: ~juli~

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456