Diamondback Viper

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME!!! please if at all possible record just that Viper at idle, I got to have a .wav file for when mail arrives.

Regards,
Aaron

V

Venomiss

Dan,
This was record timing and really great! Thank you for the great video:D
See you at Mickey's!
Mary & you know who....:rolaugh:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan (I presume?!): GREAT video, thank you for sharing Dawn's awesome *new* Viper. Is it shorter in the wheelbase than say, our '05 Viper do you know? It looks a mite smaller and just totally blows me away...I'd love to see THAT in person...you are lucky, and of course, Dawn & Tim are THE luckiest!! Very cool...thank you for the video!
~juli~

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME video Dan! All your videos have turned out great and I've really been enjoying them. Thanks again for coming out last night and for the great footage! :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME video Dan! All your videos have turned out great and I've really been enjoying them. Thanks again for coming out last night and for the great footage! :)

Dawn--if you don't mind my asking, is the Diamondback a bit shorter than say the 05 SRT-10 if you know? It looks like a smaller car, and such power to it too!!! Totally awesome, I'm so glad you won!!! ~juli~

1badasssrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,
On behalf of my other half I will respond to your question. The chassis is a stock 06' coupe. The only difference is that it has been lowered and inch and half. Thank you for all your comments.

Tim

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TIM--THANK you for your response!! I just am deliriously happy that you both have won this totally awesome car!!! It just seemed like it looked shorter in the chassis, not necessarily to the ground...it IS just an awesome BEAST---totally ENJOY, which I know you both will, you both deserve to!!! ~juli~

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave