New Viper owner? Time to join the VCA!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called and joined 2 days ago. I was told I'd receive a confirmation #. I've received nothing.
I've PM'd 3 different Moderators about updating my forum status. Again nothing.:mad:

And just for reference, you did not PM the staff, you left Profile Visitor Messages, which don't generate an email to us like *** do. Use the PM system if you want people to know for sure that you've sent private correspondence via the site.

Thanks.

V

Venomiss

Remember if you are interested in purchasing raffle tickets you must be a VCA member by the24th of April to purchase tickets.

That's today!

Here's how along with scrolling pictures of the ACR raffle car.
As featured in Autoweek.:D

Viper Club of America

V

Venomiss

And what is the DEADLINE for purchasing the raffle tickets? Paid for by May 1st? THX....juli

2) Tickets are $125 each, or three for $300. For Venom members
tickets are discounted 5 tickets for $500. Final deadline for mail
or faxed orders is May 1, 2009. The drawing is May 15, 2009.
Winner need not be present to win.

So it looks like the deadline is that Friday May 1st.:)

V

Venomiss

Update for those who are Venom posted by Y2K5SRT:

Okay folks: If you are a Venom member and wish to buy two more tickets at $100 each, the answer is YES. You will need to fax in the form (or mail it to arrive no later than THIS Friday, May 1st) and specifically note that you are adding two tickets to your initial order of three. The challenge they have is that multiple orders from the same person will often be treated as duplicates, so if you sent in more than one order form you will most likely only get ONE order filled. That is, of course, unless you specifically note that you are ADDING tickets to your original order. Make sense?

So be sure to buy 'em while you can: Right now your odds of winning a prize, including the 2009 ACR, are better than ANY raffle in club history. With roughly 1250 tickets sold as of this writing - and four possible prizes - your odds are currently the best ever!

Thanks for your support. :2tu:

V

Venomiss

Yet another reason to be a VCA member....

The current raffle car:

lutz1.jpg

V

Venomiss

Just a reminder that this coming Friday October 2nd is coming up fast.

If you are not a VCA member and are interested in purchasing raffle tickets you must become a member by October 2nd to be eligible.;)

V

Venomiss

October 1st for newbies.
If you are a new member just joining the Viper Club of America(VCA) you get the rest of 09 and all of 2010 for the year price.
Here is how:http://forums.viperclub.org/2403732-post1.html

Join by tomorrow October 2nd and be eligible for purchasing raffle tickets for the Bob Lutz Viper.
What a great Halloween treat to win.

lutz2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signed up today @ Viper Magazine Website, am I suppose to get an email back from VCA?????

V

Venomiss

Signed up today @ Viper Magazine Website, am I suppose to get an email back from VCA?????
Thank you for joining the VCA!
No, they won't send an email but you can call on Monday to see if they can get your membership number to you. Then PM the moderators here with it and they can get your upgrades here pretty quick. You will get a badge and welcome page sent to you via snail mail in about 4-6 weeks.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for joining the VCA!
No, they won't send an email but you can call on Monday to see if they can get your membership number to you. Then PM the moderators here with it and they can get your upgrades here pretty quick. You will get a badge and welcome page sent to you via snail mail in about 4-6 weeks.

Just a minor point of correction. VCA HQ has started sending short welcome emails with your VCA Member number and instructions on how to get upgraded here, etc. It can take longer than a few days though, so if you want to speed up your upgrade here on the website, definitely do as Venomiss suggested and give a call on Monday or Tuesday and then shoot me your number and we'll get you taken care of ASAP.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the MOST helpful people on here (Venomiss, Kcobean, Lee00blacksilvergts, to name a few)!! KUDOS :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Viper Club HQ #1-800-677-4321 weekdays. New VCA Members, PM your VCA# to kcobean, he'll do you up right~! :2tu: GOOD LUCK also to all the Raffle Ticket Buyers, time is running short, buy now! :drive:
~juli

Combat Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Juli,

Where do I go to buy the raffle tickets? I am a Venom member and owner(just send my info to get the upgraded avatar). How long do I have to get the money in?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,
Where do I go to buy the raffle tickets? I am a Venom member and owner(just send my info to get the upgraded avatar). How long do I have to get the money in?

First of all, congratulations and WELCOME!!! VERY cool on the Venom Membership~:2tu:. (You send your info to lee00blacksilvergts, kcobean, citysnake by PM...your VCA# is needed, and let them also know what COLORS you wish in your VENOM Avatar :cool:**Reminds me, I forgot to request my OWN change of VENOM colors!** :))
Buying raffle tickets: You must fill out the raffle form (you HAVE to have your VCA#)., download here: http://www.viperclub.org/downloads/GT2RaffleFlyer.pdf
You can fax that in to the fax number on the form. Being a VENOM Member, you are entitled to buy FIVE raffle tickets for $500~! BEST of luck to you! :headbang::drive:
~juli

Last edited:

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Venomiss, Kcobean and Juli! I'll give HQ a call this morning and get my VCA membership number!!

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Thank you both for joining the VCA and welcome to the fun!

10 days left and counting for this raffle.

V

Venomiss

If you are a new member just joining the Viper Club of America(VCA) you get the rest of 09 and all of 2010 for the year price.
Here is how:New Viper owner? Time to join the VCA!

If you have already joined the VCA by October 2nd there are raffle tickets available to purchase until this Friday October 16th.
Don't miss out on the best Halloween treat ever!

V

Venomiss

As of this afternoon there were just over 1300 tickets sold for the Lutz raffle.
Tickets can be purchased up until midnight on Friday October 16th. Good luck to everyone!

If you have already joined the VCA by October 2nd there are raffle tickets available to purchase until this Friday October 16th.
Don't miss out on the best Halloween treat ever!

V

Venomiss

For those newbies.

The current raffle ended and will be given away October 30th.
To be able to purchase tickets for the upcoming raffle you must be a VCA member.

V

Venomiss

A friendly reminder for those newbies to join us!

VCA Member
(paid members)
  • Posting privileges in all general Viper Forums
  • Posting & viewing privileges in VCA Members forum
  • Posting privileges in VCA Regional forums
  • Posting privileges in the Grail Trail (Herb Helbig) forum
  • Posting privileges in VCA Viper Events and Gatherings forum
  • Ability to upload and display personal avatar (Vipers only please)
  • Ability to write and use personal signature for all posts
  • Ability to see all content in Illustrated Upgrades
  • Gallery privileges up to 500 MB of uploads
  • Up to 5000 Private Messages allowed
  • FREE Classified ad posting
  • Access to exclusive SRT merchandise in VCA Members forum
  • Future exclusives such as VCA private auctions, online renewals, and much more!
Oh, and if you have elected the Venom option, you get even more benefits including a color-coordinated VENOM tag to show just how much you support the VCA - like this one:
venomby.jpg

As a Viper owner you are eligible to join the VCA with a VERIFIABLE Dodge Viper VIN. If you wish to join the VCA simply call VCA headquarters at 800-677-4321 with your credit card and VIN in hand. You can also join online 24/7 simply by clicking here. New members can join today for just $115! Now if you are currently listed as an Enthusiast and want your status upgraded to Viper Owner, drop a PM to either Lee (Lee00blacksilverGTS) or Tony (ViperTony) with your Viper VIN and we will get you set up as quickly as possible. Just remember that if you really want to get the very most from this site, VCA Membership is the King of the Hill - take your Viper ownership to the next level!

Thanks for visiting,

Chris

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OKay so If I joined through the Viper Magazine website and used Paypal.... How do you know who I am? It never did ask for my name.....

V

Venomiss

A friendly reminder it's time to renew your membership if you haven't already!

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I just became a member again and paid about 2 or 3 days ago online. When can I get my online account set up so I can have all of the members benefits? Thank you.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I just became a member again and paid about 2 or 3 days ago online. When can I get my online account set up so I can have all of the members benefits? Thank you.

When you get your welcome email from HQ, forward it along (as indicated in the instructions in the email) and we'll get you set up!

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok cool, how long does it take to get the e-mail? It's been about 4 days I think. Just want to make sure they got my money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper