New Viper owner? Time to join the VCA!

V

Venomiss

Ok cool, how long does it take to get the e-mail? It's been about 4 days I think. Just want to make sure they got my money.

Give them a call today 1-800-677-4321. Talk with whoever is in today.
They are on east coast time.

Also make sure your profile here is filled out and send a PM to one of the moderators either kcobean or Lee00blacksilverGTS.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give them a call today 1-800-677-4321. Talk with whoever is in today.
They are on east coast time.

Also make sure your profile here is filled out and send a PM to one of the moderators either kcobean or Lee00blacksilverGTS.

And a little birdie told me that the next batch of emails should go out in the next day or two, so if you don't get a chance to call, you should be seeing something soon. :D

V

Venomiss

A friendly reminder to renew your membership if you haven't already.

If you are new to Viper ownership be sure and join the VCA!

V

Venomiss

Just another reason to renew your membership or join the VCA for the first time.

VCA_SSG_Raffle2.jpg

HydroMilo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello All! I intend to join as I am very happy to announce that I just purchased a 08 Viper roadster. I am flying from Qatar in the MIddle East next week to take delivery from Ringgold Dodge in Ga.
What do I need to do after I get the car and vin number for completion of membership.
I really hope this car is everything they say it is, just a little nervous about the first drive. Any hints or suggestions for the break in period? Any advice will be appreciated.
Best regards to all you Viper owners out there.
Milo

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Milo~! Your first post and you have a VIPER!!! KUDOS!
To upgrade yourself here to Viper Owner, then VCA Member: Private Message your VIN# to lee00blacksilvergts or kcobean. Call 1-800-677-4321 to join your regional VCA.
Next it's a must to post your picture (of you AND your car :D) when you can.
First drive??? :omg: REMEMBER what is said about "VIPER BITE". Take it easy on the throttle, ease into it. It does and can bite the best of 'em. (Mostly tire-related/cold roads)
Most of all: ENJOY! :drive::2tu:
~juli

Finsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys, I just bought my first dream car. A 2000 Viper GTS Steel gray with silver strips. I have tons of questions and am dieing to post some photo's and set up my signature an Avatar. I joined VCA last week, however I seem to be blocked from adding a signature or Avatar. MOD's please help :)

There is also an exotic car show this April in Orlando. I'm hoping that may be some of my new VCA friends will be there.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Finsfan! Congrats on your Steel Grey GTS, can't wait to see your pics.
To upgrade to Viper Owner, private message your VIN# to the moderators (lee00blacksilvergts, kcobean). Let them know you've joined the VCA. Once you get your VCA number, you can put that in your profile. You can upload an avatar once you've been confirmed as a VCA Member. You'll be the hit of the April car show.
:) :) ENJOY!
~juli

V

Venomiss

Raffle ticket sold are at 808 as of this morning. Make sure you have renewed!

V

Venomiss

A great reason to join the VCA before April 22nd to be eligible to purchase raffle tickets by April 30th for this beauty. You can buy as many tickets as you wish and the limit for tickets sold is 2009. Great odds!
ssgacr3.jpg

V

Venomiss

Two more days.
For those that have not joined the VCA yet and want a chance to buy tickets for the raffle car.
The best green you will ever spend.

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two more days.
For those that have not joined the VCA yet and want a chance to buy tickets for the raffle car.
The best green you will ever spend.

I joined a few days ago but haven't seen anything yet. Is there a way to tell if it has gone through yet? I need to win that new Viper to go with my GTS.:D

V

Venomiss

I joined a few days ago but haven't seen anything yet. Is there a way to tell if it has gone through yet? I need to win that new Viper to go with my GTS.:D

Yes, Call 1-800-677-4321 ASAP and make sure.
They can also tell you your membership number so you can PM that to a moderator here and see a whole lot more of this site.

Thank your for joining and supporting the VCA!

3520henri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I joined the VCA on the 20th of April and I still have no response back yet? I want to do the raffle, so how do I go about doing that? Thank you

Jeremy

V

Venomiss

I joined the VCA on the 20th of April and I still have no response back yet? I want to do the raffle, so how do I go about doing that? Thank you

Jeremy

Sent a PM to the moderators for you so hopefully they can get you rolling quick.
Thank you for joining and supporting the VCA!

V

Venomiss

Jeremy

Looks like they got you taken care of and hope to see an avatar.
Welcome!

snakestress

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got our Yellow 06 Coupe yesterday and paid my dues today for the Venom membership. Sending PM now and thanks for all the info!

Aimee

V

Venomiss

Just got our Yellow 06 Coupe yesterday and paid my dues today for the Venom membership. Sending PM now and thanks for all the info!

Aimee

Welcome!
We hope you check out what VOI is all about and enjoy your fast yellow snake.

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking about joining and I just have a quick question.

Apr-June 2010 = $95; July-Sept 2010 = $75

^^^ Does that mean my membership is only good for 3 months at a time? Thanks!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking about joining and I just have a quick question.

Apr-June 2010 = $95; July-Sept 2010 = $75

^^^ Does that mean my membership is only good for 3 months at a time? Thanks!

Nope, those just show the pro-rate break-points for joining late in the year. Your membership will end on Dec 31st of each year.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks I'm going to join tonight! What is the best and fastest way to process my info to you? I do have paypal. :)

That helps!

Just visit the new member page and have your VIN number handy!

You will get your welcome email usually in a week or two with your VCA Member number and your welcome packet with your badge and some paperwork will follow a couple of weeks after that.

In the meantime, please see this thread:

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/609799-i-just-joined-vca-now-what.html

and if you have any other questions, you can PM me or just post here! (Early) welcome to the club!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper