New Viper owner? Time to join the VCA!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your new Viper! If you think you have some power now, join the VCA and supercharge your ownership experience! Here is what one member wrote recently, "Dodge and the VCA make owning a Viper an unprecedented ownership experience." Why is that? Because VCA members are family - a family of 4000+ worldwide enjoying all the great benefits the club has to offer. And joining couldn't be an easier, just click here to join today.

Local club isn't local to you? Don't sweat it. Even if you never attend a single event, you get plenty of great benefits such as:
  • Eligibility to enter the VCA raffles, featuring some spectacular Vipers that you can win
  • $1,000,000 liability insurance at official VCA Social events
  • Access to exclusive VCA merchandise, apparel, and much more
  • Exclusive offers such as our Monroney window sticker replacement program
  • Great discounts from supporting vendors like Woodhouse Dodge, Viper Days, and many, many more
  • Liaison to the manufacturer for outstanding support and information
  • The very latest Viper news from SRT
  • And much, much more!
But wait, that's not all! You will get immediate and recognizable benefits right here on the VCA forums when you join the club. Here is a list of the different forum categories and the privileges of each one:

Enthusiast & Viper Owner (unpaid guests)
  • Posting privileges in general Viper forums only
  • Unable to view or post in VCA Member forum
  • Unable to post in the VCA Regional forums
  • Unable to post in VCA Viper Events and Gatherings forum
  • Unable to post in the Grail Trail (Herb Helbig) forum
  • Unable to have an avatar
  • Unable to post a signature
  • Unable to view actual content in Illustrated Upgrades
  • Gallery privileges up to 3 MB of uploads
  • Up to 100 Private Messages allowed
  • Classified ad posting of $30 per ad
As you can see, a "Viper Owner" has no more benefits than an "Enthusiast" - not one. Not bad mind you, but not NEARLY as much as a VCA Member receives:

VCA Member (paid members)
  • Posting privileges in all general Viper Forums
  • Posting & viewing privileges in VCA Members forum
  • Posting privileges in VCA Regional forums
  • Posting privileges in the Grail Trail (Herb Helbig) forum
  • Posting privileges in VCA Viper Events and Gatherings forum
  • Ability to upload and display personal avatar (Vipers only please)
  • Ability to write and use personal signature for all posts
  • Ability to see all content in Illustrated Upgrades
  • Gallery privileges up to 500 MB of uploads
  • Up to 5000 Private Messages allowed
  • FREE Classified ad posting
  • Access to exclusive SRT merchandise in VCA Members forum
  • Future exclusives such as VCA private auctions, online renewals, and much more!
Oh, and if you have elected the Venom option, you get even more benefits including a color-coordinated VENOM tag to show just how much you support the VCA - like this one:
venomby.jpg

As a Viper owner you are eligible to join the VCA with a VERIFIABLE Dodge Viper VIN. If you wish to join the VCA simply call VCA headquarters at 800-677-4321 with your credit card and VIN in hand. You can also join online 24/7 simply by clicking here. New members can join today for just $115! Now if you are currently listed as an Enthusiast and want your status upgraded to Viper Owner, drop a PM to either Lee (Lee00blacksilverGTS) or Tony (ViperTony) with your Viper VIN and we will get you set up as quickly as possible. Just remember that if you really want to get the very most from this site, VCA Membership is the King of the Hill - take your Viper ownership to the next level!

Thanks for visiting,

Chris

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I joined. When do I get access and the title and avatar?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I joined. When do I get access and the title and avatar?

I got the new list on Friday, you may be on it and I can upgrade you to first class but you did not put your full name in your profile. Do that and I will take a look, put your full address in there too. No worries, it's hidden from all except your admins. And PM me your FULL name and vin so if you are not on the list I will email Viper HQ on Monday and get them to give you a number so we can git ya done. :2tu:

AND WELCOME TO THE BEST DAMN CAR CLUB ON THE PLANET,
HOME OF THE FASTEST PRODUCTION TRACK CAR ON THE PLANET. THE NEW ACR:headbang:

Zzapper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also joined about week and half ago, how long does it usually take for the membership to kick in.

V

Venomiss

New 06 Viper owner, VCA cashed check what next?

Did you buy your car new from a dealer? Then you should have a year free and the dealership has to send in your information for you-call them.

If that's not the case and you joined by sending in a check then PM all your information to either Lee00blacksilverGTS or kcobean and they can get you started.
Welcome!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are the first retail buyer you need to call Kim or Nicole at 800.998.1110 and ask about the COOL membership. It can take a while for the information to get from the dealer to Viper HQ. PM me when you get the number so I can upgrade you.

RHearn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have pm my vin and personal info and my VCA number, still not listed in member list. Am I doing something wrong?:confused:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have pm my vin and personal info and my VCA number, still not listed in member list. Am I doing something wrong?:confused:

Nope, not doing anything wrong. Not sure you PM'd it to originally, but please resend the information to me and I'll hook you right up!

Kelly

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long does it take to be active member on this forum I just joined as of 1-3-08

V

Venomiss

How long does it take to be active member on this forum I just joined as of 1-3-08

You need to PM the moderators with your information-nobody else will see it.
They will need your profile complete with address and VIN.
Kcobean, Lee00blackandsilverGTS, or CitySnake are the moderators on this forum.
They can help you and will check for your membership number manually so it takes a bit.
Hope this helps!

V

Venomiss

I joined VCA ON 11-15-07 NOW WHAT ? And no avataryet ?

This is in the above:

As you can see, a "Viper Owner" has no more benefits than an "Enthusiast" - not one. Not bad mind you, but not NEARLY as much as a VCA Member receives:

VCA Member (paid members)
  • Posting privileges in all general Viper Forums
  • Posting & viewing privileges in VCA Members forum
  • Posting privileges in VCA Regional forums
  • Posting privileges in VCA Viper Events and Gatherings forum
  • Ability to upload and display personal avatar (Vipers only please)
  • Ability to write and use personal signature for all posts
  • Ability to see all content in Illustrated Upgrades
  • Gallery privileges up to 500 MB of uploads
  • Up to 5000 Private Messages allowed
  • FREE Classified ad posting
  • Access to exclusive SRT merchandise in VCA Members forum
  • Future exclusives such as VCA private auctions, online renewals, and much more!
You have to upload your own pictures for your avatar. PM one of the moderators and they can show you the way! There are threads devoted as a how to for the pictures.
Here is one for you.
http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/601042-new-forum-posting-pics-threads.html
Be sure to look on page two-it's helpful. We would love to see your Viper soon!
The Big-n-Italian guy might be able to help you if you ask nice.

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are the first retail buyer you need to call Kim or Nicole at 800.998.1110 and ask about the COOL membership. It can take a while for the information to get from the dealer to Viper HQ. PM me when you get the number so I can upgrade you.

I just purchased my '08 GTS Blue/Silver Stripes Coupe today new from the dealer--car arrives in a week or so. I have the VIN. Should I call this number?

Thanks!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just purchased my '08 GTS Blue/Silver Stripes Coupe today new from the dealer--car arrives in a week or so. I have the VIN. Should I call this number?

Thanks!

Probably best to wait until you actually take possession of your car. That way, if some freak accident happens (the car falls off the truck, God forbid), or if something happens and the deal falls through, you'd be either registered with the wrong VIN, or you'd be a newly registered VCA Member without a Viper.

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just picked up my first Viper ('01 Blue w/silver GTS) yesterday and joined the VCA this morning! Since they don't "handle the internet stuff" at the 800 number, they suggested contact here to have avatar/etc. updated!

!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!!!!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just picked up my first Viper ('01 Blue w/silver GTS) yesterday and joined the VCA this morning! Since they don't "handle the internet stuff" at the 800 number, they suggested contact here to have avatar/etc. updated!

!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!!!!

PM Sent! :)

V

Venomiss

Just an FYI for those members renewing or just joining for the first time.

For Christmas JRT will be leaving December 23rd at 11:30 and not be returning to the office till December 29th (they will be off the 24th, 25th and 26th).

They will be off January 1st and 2nd for the New Year.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "Click Here" link above is broken... I was wondering what the cost is if I join mid-year.

Hi Jeff. I just clicked that link and it worked for me. Give VCA HQ a call at 1.800.677.4321 and they can answer your question and get you all signed up at the same time.

V

Venomiss

Hopefully you were taken care of?

Remember if you are interested in purchasing raffle tickets you must be a VCA member by the 24th of April to purchase tickets.

Here's how along with scrolling pictures of the raffle car.

Viper Club of America

gofastr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called and joined 2 days ago. I was told I'd receive a confirmation #. I've received nothing.
I've PM'd 3 different Moderators about updating my forum status. Again nothing.:mad:

V

Venomiss

I called and joined 2 days ago. I was told I'd receive a confirmation #. I've received nothing.
I've PM'd 3 different Moderators about updating my forum status. Again nothing.:mad:

Getting a confirmation number takes a bit longer.
The moderators here are volunteers so please be patient.:)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I confirmed your membership with HQ and have updated your status. Welcome to the club.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32