2008 Snakeskin Green Viper Spotted! (pic)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, it doesn't have spots, but this stunning car just rolled off the assembly at CAAP and was seen earlier today at DCX headquarters in Auburn Hills...

nvgreen.jpg

We are told by reliable sources that the finish on this paint job is simply one of the best they have ever seen on a Viper.

Looks like those ordering 2008's in any color are in for a real treat, but those with the Snakeskin Green cars - wow. Now this is a color that truly "pops"!

:2tu:

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohhh man, I need to clean myself up! Looks like I made the right call! Thx Chris, you made my day!

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stunning? Pops? Everyone has an opinion so here is mine:

YUCK! Maybe if it had Black stripes with HREs (the stock wheels are UGLY), and lowered of course, but even then I am not sure if it would look good. Then again, I guess that is why they offer a lot of different colors - different strokes for different folks (or for those that are color blind).

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tactfully saying they don't necessarily like a color that many people paid good money for:

Jon: +1
Bob: -5

:D :blindfold:

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best pic I've seen of the new hood. Looks great in this pic.

Green reminds me of the green Lambo's out now. I like the color and the wheels!

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend of mine works at Saleen and has seen this color in person. He's not a fan of green but went on and on about how wild this color was.

Kinda cool.

Jeff

JJB500

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I guess the colors ok, but the wheels wouldn't be my first choice! Love the new hood though!!!!!!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend of mine works at Saleen and has seen this color in person. He's not a fan of green but went on and on about how wild this color was.
He actually saw this car - only in pieces. ;)

For those that are not familiar with it, the 2008 body panels are being built and painted by none other than Saleen themselves. Thus some of the excitement when this car showed up and the finish looked so impressive...

1badasssrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Color looks great and thanks for sharing it with us! The little paint swabs we have all seen just didn't do the color justice till you see it in on the car itself! Although I must say I am still stuck on the Venom Red!

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, it doesn't have spots, but this stunning car just rolled off the assembly at CAAP and was seen earlier today at DCX headquarters in Auburn Hills...

nvgreen.jpg

We are told by reliable sources that the finish on this paint job is simply one of the best they have ever seen on a Viper.

Looks like those ordering 2008's in any color are in for a real treat, but those with the Snakeskin Green cars - wow. Now this is a color that truly "pops"!

:2tu:

Yeah Baby:omg: that's the old Baby Sh----t green the Shelbys had:D Really cool color:eater: :2tu:

Big Brake Dave:drive:

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
should i put mine on for sale or just get another one on the side i'm so confused now :( :(

range rover doesn't really deserve garage space so I could just add it to the garage...

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..

I think I wet myself. I love the way the light reflex the shape.

My finger is starting to twitch on the order button.

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if all these people who like it would actually buy one in that color (doubt it).

To each their own though and if someone wants to spend their own $ on a car in that color more power to you. But I still say "YUCK!".

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if all these people who like it would actually buy one in that color (doubt it).

To each their own though and if someone wants to spend their own $ on a car in that color more power to you. But I still say "YUCK!".

The same question can be put to the ones complaining about the performance. Our they going to buy one?

I just think 08's will have some beautiful colors and color combos that will make the Vipers even MORE unique. IMO

I never thought I’d be big on green but, it’s my new deck top now.:2tu:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kewl!

Such an "exotic" color screams out for more simple wheels - needs 5 spokes.

Very well said. Just like Lamborghini Murcielago Green or Porsche 9111 GT3 Green or Orange. The Viper needed a one of a kind color and the 2008s look like it will make it happen. Not sure if I like the green or not, I would have to see it in person but I like the direction of the color choices.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Green is making a comeback, reminds me of the 60's. My GTO was darker but it was a nice green.....................but not as stunning as this green. I would get new 5 spoke wheels and black calipers. Then I would drive to Georgia and Chad and I would head to *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car looks Crazy !!!! The hood makes that car look so good . Love the Green I would take it over yellow any day . Thanks for the picture Chris hopefully we will see more soon ,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper