Annual NY/CT Region Hampton's Cruise and Luncheon - July 21st

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes, kyle will be helping me tune it or should i say joseph dell tune it.. im no tuner by any means....lol

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL--yeah, neither are we--that's great you'd either have Kyle OR Joseph Dell...heard alot about JD...good luck to ya!! Waiting to hear you're back on the streets raising heck!!! ~juli

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, so it looks like we're going to be about 40....plus the 10 that wait to show up the day of the event without an RSVP.

The weather looks to be the best Saturday of the summer!

We'll leave from the rest area and take the LIE to exit 70.
Then south to Rte 27 east.
To exit 63 (Westhampton Beach).
Straight into the town of Westhampton Beach making a left on Main Street.
Down Main Street then a right on Beach Lane.
Over the bridge and a left on Dune Road....to the end where Oaklands is on the left.

If anyone looses the group, just cross any bridge to Dune Road and head east to it's end.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im in docs car so i dont know how he's gonna drive. ya never know. glad ya posted the directions... :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, sorry guys, thought you were all headed out today -- had my dates wrong...have a great time TOMORROW--the 21st!!! We'll be thinking of all of you...to be a GREAT day, it looks like---have a blast, and POST PICS!!!! ~juli~

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got in from hanging out with a few friends. If I do not show up it is because I chose to sleep and not get up. I will try to make it though. ;)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a blast on the road. Sorry for scaring you Brian & Derick LOL! Nice drive and nice to see you all again. By the way Adrian, where did you exit to?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was good seeing you guys again. it just doesnt feel right without my car there though.... :(

good talking with all you guys !!!

Draco1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, had a wonderful time as always. Nice to meet my new friends from Oceanside. Keith, you scared the crap out of me with that 100 mile an hour U turn.
Russ as always thanks for being so kind to my son.
Brian

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awsome again as always a good time and a lot of laughs,We all stroked plums ego and let him think he has a Viper.In no time Brian you son will be drifting with your car,Adrian you and you wife as always is a pleasure to spend time with,El Capitan brought his copilot for a ride and the list goes on,Tiger nice to see you made a cameo appearance,the girls well it was nice to see ya again,Sal brought his wife and a little EXTRA package this trip
I cant say enough what a great goup of people this club has

Thanx russ :drive:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha. I was wondering what happened and just wanted to make sure everything was okay. Talk to you soon.

Sure you was so concerned you CALLED me to see if everything was alright when I took the exit are turned around to make sure I was ok...answer..."NOT"... :lmao: but, I still love you like a brother anyway. Adrian

Russ, thanks for the kind words........