Moving to Vegas!

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Girls!

I am moving to Vegas this weekend!

I am looking forward to meeting you all.

I will be living out in the Seven Hills / Anthem area.

David

416IMG_2664.JPG

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dave,

Sorry to see you go! Get in touch with Matt (Mopar Man) and Jay (ohiodoc), tell'em you know the no good Art and you'll be treated well.

Hope the transition is smooth.

V

Venomiss

Best way to cool off in Vegas in the summer...take a nice drive up to Mt.Charleston.
Not too far from town and worth it in the heat.:drive:

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the HOOD! My wife and I live in Seven Hills. Were in Villagio off Seven Hills drive. There are a couple of Viper owners up here. Maybe we'll see you driving around this weekend.

Dave & Cheryl.

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the HOOD! My wife and I live in Seven Hills. Were in Villagio off Seven Hills drive. There are a couple of Viper owners up here. Maybe we'll see you driving around this weekend.

Dave & Cheryl.

Even Money Bet....
You'll see Dave all the time in his SRT10..... you will never see his wife, and after a while you'll begin to doubt that he is even married !!! :D

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey David,

Where in Seven Hills are you? You'll find me at Starbucks corner of Eastern and Horizon Ridge most of the time. I live off Grand Hills Drive and Seven Hills Dr. near the Rio Golf course.

OP
OP
N

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey David,

Where in Seven Hills are you? You'll find me at Starbucks corner of Eastern and Horizon Ridge most of the time. I live off Grand Hills Drive and Seven Hills Dr. near the Rio Golf course.

We haven't settled yet. We are living out of a hotel on the strip for 30 days or more, until we find the right place in your area. There is a chance we might even move into the lofts in the District. Lots of looking to do!

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We haven't settled yet. We are living out of a hotel on the strip for 30 days or more, until we find the right place in your area. There is a chance we might even move into the lofts in the District. Lots of looking to do!

Have you ruled out the west side (e.g.: Summerlin)?

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There's a lot of inventory so don't be in a rush. We toured the lofts at the District over Memorial Day. There OK for a weekend place but to live full time might be a bit much. We have a terrific view of the strip from our backyard, that's one of the reason's I like Seven Hills. We normally don't have to go North of the 215. Have your agent show you some of the homes in our neighborhood. We can always use another Viper!

Good Luck.

Dave

OP
OP
N

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you ruled out the west side (e.g.: Summerlin)?

That is a really nice area!

We have some close friends that we want to live near, in the Seven Hills area. That rules out the Summerlin side. I will be golfing out there now and then. TPC, Badlands, Bears Best and Angel Park.
:D

OP
OP
N

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a lot of inventory so don't be in a rush. We toured the lofts at the District over Memorial Day. There OK for a weekend place but to live full time might be a bit much. We have a terrific view of the strip from our backyard, that's one of the reason's I like Seven Hills. We normally don't have to go North of the 215. Have your agent show you some of the homes in our neighborhood. We can always use another Viper!

Good Luck.

Dave

Our commute will be to the Strip ( Harmon Ave) everyday. The only downside of Seven Hills is Eastern to the 215 in the AM. Thats why the District with access to the 215 is appealing.

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our commute will be to the Strip ( Harmon Ave) everyday. The only downside of Seven Hills is Eastern to the 215 in the AM. That's why the District with access to the 215 is appealing.

I never use Eastern! There are faster ways from Seven Hills to get to Harmon.
I can show you short cuts that take a lot of that time off. My wife had an office there for a while and we cut her time way down. I'll sent you a PM with my number, if your around I can show you my place in Seven Hills. I commute to SF and had my plane parked at Henderson but it wasn't big or fast enough so I sold it. Now I'm at the mercy of US Air. Yikes!!!

DarkSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for other Viper owners in Las Vegas, I live in Seven Hills. I don't know where you live but am interested in a get together with other Viper owners. Also would like to get a lay of the land, where to service our cars etc.

OP
OP
N

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for other Viper owners in Las Vegas, I live in Seven Hills. I don't know where you live but am interested in a get together with other Viper owners. Also would like to get a lay of the land, where to service our cars etc.

Just saw this. I moved back to the OC. I think I did only one service at I think Tobin Dodge? off the 215. They had their act together at least when I went in... darn cars are too reliable ;) There was a cars and coffee gathering on Sat morinings that was fun off Eastern.

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not too far to where my son lives in North Las Vegas; but, alas, he owns a Challenger instead of a Viper. He and I just ran the SRT experience again in Las Vegas.