New Dash and A/C question

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello All, I'm Posting a pic of my Dash,Bezel,and piece around the door levers that i have painted (10) light coats of Krylon Fusion satin black . I'm real happy with it. I have noticed since i got the car the air conditioner had little air output and not very cool. When i pulled the dash piece out the 3/8 foam strip that wrap around the vent feed tube had disintegrated so before I re-installed the dash i put on 2 strips back to back to insure a tight,snug fit. now the air come out strong enough to blow your hair:D . Now the temp on the air coming out was not cool at all so i got a Recharge kit and 2 cans of Arctic Freeze, a 14oz and 13 oz. I used the 14 first and it did not change anything but the gauge went up just to full level line. but bubbles were still flowing in the view window so i put in the 13oz and just as the can was getting empty the bubbles stopped but the low line got icy cold and the air coming out was chilly cold.:D now my question is...should I put more in? and should I put a can of oil in the system. do you think it was too low and the oil could be gone out of the system?Or would a can of oil be too much?you advice would be appreciated.
Mitch

You must be registered for see images attach
[/IMG]
You must be registered for see images attach
[/IMG]