Viper shop/mechanic in the MD/VA/DC area !?!? Thanks

Kevin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a competent mechanic/shop to do performance upgrades to my 97 GTS. (I.e. headers, roller rocker install, etc.) I actually already have edelbrock headers on my car and need new/superior collector gaskets I had made for them put in...

** I'm in the MD/DC/VA area....thanks!

~ Kevin

PS; Someone other than Bryon Muller, he's good but stated to me he's not working on Vipers any longer and can't look at my car till two weeks from now...I haven't even driven my car for two weeks and want it properly finished ASAP. ( I don't trust dodge dealerships of course, unless they have a proven track record in aftermarket Viper work and come highly reccomended by you guys )

Daddy Long Stroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there is a shop in Glen Burnie, Wolford performance or Wolf performance, the guy used to work for Heffner, but went back to "mostly" Mustangs when he parted ways with the heff and opened his own shop.

After Heff left, I called about getting some gears installed, and his price was substantially higher than what Jason charged. -So be prepared to pay some good 'ol *** reaming Viper tax.... :)

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, Bernie started Route 6 Motor Sports down in Richmond. Might want to check them out. Bernie's a great guy.

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw Bryon Mueller about a month and a half ago and he was trying to sell me work on my viper. Why isn't he working on vipers any longer? Anyone in the area know?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just talked to Bryon yesterday about setting up work on my cars, this is news to me. If you can't get Bryon I would absolutely go with Bernies shop, he has hired a top wrench that does super work.

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wonder how much he would charge for a gear swap.....perhaps I should give him a buzz.

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee,

Do you have a phone numbers for Bryon and Bernie? I am wanting some exhaust mods done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh