New snakeskin green ordered today

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered new 08 coupe today!! Snake skin green, white stripes, all black interior, H wheels and Nav. system. Sad part is I must now find a good home for my 2006 VCA coupe.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrads, great color!!!!!!!!!

send me some info on your coupe your selling.

viperjer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered new 08 coupe today!! Snake skin green, white stripes, all black interior, H wheels and Nav. system. Sad part is I must now find a good home for my 2006 VCA coupe.
I still want a YELLOW one DC. I would like to see the green up close on the car. I think if I bought it; it would be one of those colors I wish I hadn't of bought in 6 months. I wonder how long I will have to wait for a yellow one. How long did they say it would take to get it? I would love to see some close up pics of it before I order one. Congrats on it.

Last edited:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordering still open.............how well is the 2008 selling???????????
VERY well. Already sold out of one color (GTS Blue) with others not far behind. If I were a bettin' man I would say that the model year will "sell out" early. Indeed, not one magazine review has been published (top speed, 0-60, etc.), yet people have been lining up to order one. My guess is once a few reviews are out there people will buy out the rest of the model year production.

With the new gas mileage requirements being pushed through Congress (and a Democrat party likely to fast-track such things should they get the White House in 2008), many feel this could signal the peak of the horsepower wars. I sure hope they are wrong, but at least we have one heck of a car available now!

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More to the point, what is the 2008 total production number going to be??

And for the love of god can we get someone to track real build numbers for the registry? I hate the "how many of my color Viper were make in 200x" threads.

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More to the point, what is the 2008 total production number going to be??

I heard from a good source that 2008 production will be capped at 900 units..

Chris (Marshall) ...any truth to that?

-J

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper