A.P. Engineering 3 piece hardtop

Viperarri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I recently purchased this fantastic hardtop and find that while the passenger side fits very nicely against the sport bar, the drivers side has a gap so that rain enters the cabin. Can anyone tell me which is the easiest way to adjust the top so it maintains a tight fit? I am just unsure how I can move the top backwards about a 1/4".
Thank you.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Great choice in tops. Have you spoke to Jeff Lemke as he can certainly provide the best help! It took me a while to get it to fit about perfect, and I also added some cheap stick on 1/4" foam tape/insulation to the top as an added seal.

5122scan0001.jpg

Good luck!

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you give the measurement of your headroom from seat (static) and the roof where your head would be and if you have stock or lowered seat hight. I would like to know if I would fit into the car with this roof on. Thanks, KV

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I'm 6'2" and had to lower it as Jeff thought 6'1" was about the cut-off for fitting with the stock seat height. Dropping the seat 2" turned out to be one of the best mods I've done. Much better visability and my big noggin isn't above the top of the windshield any more.

I actually made my 2" drop kit with about $20 worth of materials:

5122Seat_Brackets.JPG

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm 6'2" and had to lower it as Jeff thought 6'1" was about the cut-off for fitting with the stock seat height. Dropping the seat 2" turned out to be one of the best mods I've done. Much better visability and my big noggin isn't above the top of the windshield any more.

I actually made my 2" drop kit with about $20 worth of materials:

5122Seat_Brackets.JPG

Do you have dimentions on those parts? $189 a side seems a little steep tp me. I think I may try to make a set.

Would you be interested in selling your old stock rails?