Pocono Track Day Aug. 16

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is holding out for good or bad weather forcasts, , not a good idea! It could be 100% differrent in Pocono as it might be in NYC, Upper Westchester, CT., or the Island. Just sign up, take the chance. Most likely, it'll be okay. I think I only got rained out once, in the past 6 years and that was only 1/2 day.

AC

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After seeing that Pocono race today, I can't wait ! I have some mods planning to do to the car before track day; looking forward to trying it out.

AC

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That tunnel turn looks interesting...what kind of mods are doing Andrew?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, I'm working on the temps too. I'm modifying my windshield cowl and installing vents there among some other things. I contemplated installing the Roe Racing fascia duct but I just don't have the stomach to cut into my fascia at this point in my life. Since you're a serious track driver, you should install the Roe kit. Everyone that drives on the track seems to swear by it. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone at the track next week.
- Tony

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys, 2 questions

last year i ran in the green group and i remember the track officials not allowing passengers

1. are you allowed to have a passenger if you are running in the white group

and if yes

2. anyone not running in the white group mind if i can borrow a helmet for my father?

the man needs to see what this car can do.

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wait,

question 3

you think my car will pass tech inspection with a crack in the windsheild? its nip/tuck right now whether the windsheild will be replaced by next thursday...

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, I'm working on the temps too. I'm modifying my windshield cowl and installing vents there among some other things. I contemplated installing the Roe Racing fascia duct but I just don't have the stomach to cut into my fascia at this point in my life. Since you're a serious track driver, you should install the Roe kit. Everyone that drives on the track seems to swear by it. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone at the track next week.
- Tony

Hey Tony,

It does takes some really big ones to cut the hole, but it's worth it:omg: You can't see it from above:2tu:

How's the external fan switch coming:dunno:

Big Brake Dave:drive:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony,

It does takes some really big ones to cut the hole, but it's worth it:omg: You can't see it from above:2tu:

How's the external fan switch coming:dunno:

Big Brake Dave:drive:

Funny you should ask...I'm getting around to it tomorrow. Really, really. But I did manage to butcher my windshield cowl today and ended up ordering a vented one from Partsrack. :D I drilled some holes in front of my side-sills, behind front wheels, to vent out the sills. I guess the next thing to do is buy one of your radiators soon. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62