VCA Membership / Viper Magazine

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought my brand new "06 SRT Convertible (Slate w/ Polished 5-spokes) and Bill P. told me that I would receive my VCA membership and Viper Magazine (for one year I think) within a couple of months or so. I bought the car in the begining of April. I waited a couple of months then started to make some calls to expidite the process. I have had no luck. All I get is busy signals or nobody answers. I really want to get my membership and I REALLY want to get my Viper magazines coming. Does anyone know how I can get this done? Is there someone else / somewhere else I should contact?

:dunno: Help me Obi-WAn ... You're my only hope!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. You are listed as a VCA Member here which means that your membership was validated by the website personnel with the VCA HQ. Your next step would be to call 800-998-1110 and ask for Beth Smith. She should be able to get you all fixed up!

:2tu:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you're not missing anything in that magazine. there never is anything worth reading.

dont worry. but the VCA is worth it to join for other reasons.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeremy, I just called Beth and she is putting your magazine in a two day delivery envelope today, you should have it early next week. She is also addressing your club materials, and don't listen to that plumcrazy guy. That last part of his name must reflect his opinion of the magazine.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact your regional president.
I'll bet he has your name on the roster for the VA/MD region already.

Contact Lee Stubberfield -Home (410) 544-0720- Office- (410) 712-0770

This info is on page 46 of the magazine you are yet to get!:smirk:

PBR

Paul I took my enmail out to stop the spam robots, my email can be found under our region without being on an open forum, and yes he's already fixed up in round one, this round was to get him his magazine and other stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I look forward to the nation magazine. I'm guessing that most other do too!

Dan

TwinTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing I've learned that if there is anyone that can get your problem solved it's Y2K5SRT Chris. He's come thru more than once helping me figure out a problem.... :2tu:

Tranzow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not impressed myself with the phone response. I read a thread that said the 1st time charge for new members was $60.00 before the end of the year. My computer wouldn't allow me to open the application attachment thus I called and left a message with my fax number, requesting they fax me the application. Rec'd it in a couple days which was fine, but the application stated $80.00 for first timer's until the end of the year. I called and again left a message during business hrs. asking to confirm. This was 3 days ago and no response. No excuse that they couldn't understand my message as I repeated slowly and clearly. Not sure if I want to be a member of the VCA if they're this dysfunctional, or incompetent.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are pretty messed up. but id get a hold of chris (y2ksrt) and see if he can help you out. he is a good guy and will im sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62