Kenny's Viper Delivered! Dyno Video Included

Reaction score
Underground has completed the reconfiguration and repair of Kenny's yellow GTS. As you can see from the dyno sheet on pump gas, we are happy with the numbers the car made with our custom Paxton blower and fuel system. Kenny was a pleasure to work with and he now has a car that will meet his expectations for daily drivability and drag strip performance. Kenny flew down to Underground with his wife to pick up his car and drove it back to Ohio averaging 17.7 miles to the gallon. Stay tuned for a video of his car on the dyno.

http://undergroundracing.com/video/Kenny%20Dyno%201000.wmv

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOLY S&$#!

That is IMPRESSIVE! Congrats Kenny on finally having the car you wanted plus some

Can't go wrong with Underground

JayW1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unbelievable:omg:

I hope to upgrade soon and with those numbers it makes Turbo Charging vs Super Charging a tough choice.

kpham

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Whoahh! is that the new record # on supercharged viper? I don't recall seeing anything beyond 800-900rwhp on here.

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never seen numbers like that out of a supercharged car on PUMP GAS! Those are incredible numbers!

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!! I think my paxton is going to UG.
Can we get a little info on the build?

PSI?
What’s done to the motor?
Fuel system?
and lastly, what made you stay with the air/water setup?

OP
OP
U
Reaction score
WOW!!! I think my paxton is going to UG.
Can we get a little info on the build?

PSI?
What’s done to the motor?
Fuel system?
and lastly, what made you stay with the air/water setup?

Thanks guys for all the complments.:2tu:

Kenny's Viper has.....
-510 ci
-CP race pistons
-Billet main caps
-Oliver rods
-Underground Racing Custom blower camshaft
-Striker street heads <very key to the rwhp it made>
-Extrude honed intake
-AEM
-Underground Racing Tuning
-Water/****
16-17 psi
-ETC........

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, Kenny lets get some DRs and test this thing at the Viper Nationals. Should be in the 8s!

BAD68GTO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Impressive numbers to say the least! Kevin and UG I have to say hats off to you for that great build! Why hasn't Kenny posted about his car? I even checked the other threads about 'Get more boost from your Roe Blower" and "update on Kenny's Viper" are locked? I'd love to hear how Kenny is with his new toy and how things worked out on this site.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There was a 97 GTS for sale on Viper Alley that boasted 840hp on boost and 1000rwhp on Nitrous. Twin Vipers bought it and is currently changing it over to TT.

A member of the Washington chapter told me that his Roe 14# set up made 1,000rwhp without Nitrous and is making more than that now, without his 300hp Nitrous.

The over 700rwhp of my car is difficult to drive under throttle so I'm not sure if I'll ever bother to turn on my 100hp Nitrous. I think 700+rwhp is more than enough for a street car.

But, congrats on the big numbers.

Ted

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A member of the Washington chapter told me that his Roe 14# set up made 1,000rwhp without Nitrous and is making more than that now, without his 300hp Nitrous.

Ted

I'd be extremely interested in seeing the dyno graph of any Roe blower setup making anything north of 800 rwhp without nitrous, let alone 1000 rwhp.

Even with a 510 stroker motor, heads, cam, throttle bodies, and 14 lbs of boost, I'd be surprised to see an 800 rwhp figure, especially considering the highest dyno graphs ever posted of any Roe setup (including heads, cam, water/****, etc.) are mid 700's.

If he has some trick to getting 1000 rwhp on a Roe setup (without NOS), I'd sure like to know what it is. And have him post up that dyno graph while he's at it. I'd love to see the curve.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth