Paint Code For Silver SRT-10?

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could have sworn someone asked this recently but the search feature turned up nothing.

Does anyone know the Chrsyler paint code for the exterior paint on the silver SRT-10 convertibles? I need to buy some touch up paint tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

/Rich

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I could have sworn someone asked this recently but the search feature turned up nothing.

Does anyone know the Chrsyler paint code for the exterior paint on the silver SRT-10 convertibles? I need to buy some touch up paint tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

/Rich

Is the code on the car somewhere? I could look at mine tonight...

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the code on the car somewhere? I could look at mine tonight...

code is on the car somewhere, any body shop guy knows where, I do not. One thing I do not recommend is asking the dealer, got the wrong code from dodge, had to pay to repaint my hood twice

OP
OP
R

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went by a local Dodge dealer and they thought the code was PA9. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks again for your help.

/Rich

Carmaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
From a dealer search site:

PA9DescriptionViper Bright Silver Metallic C/CApplies to Vehicle FamilySR, ZB, ZC

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The confusion is likely due to the fact that the MoPar book shows a different code for 03 than for 04 and 05 ( PSB instead of PA9 ). I think this is in error but have no way to check until Monday. PA9 is the code, for sure , for 2004 or 05.

OP
OP
R

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your help. I am actually trying to fix some paint chips on a set of SRT Sidewinder "blem" wheels (silver painted not polished) and the PA9 paint is a fairly good match.

/Rich

eagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
although earlier in this post I said the'03 silver paint code was PA9 I think I was wrong. I actually bought a can of mopar spray paint for my '03 from a dealer and the code on the can is VA9. my apologies ----------------eagles