Viper Made her cry

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a new one for me. My wife and I were out for dinner Saturday night and she wanted to take the Viper. Beautiful early evening and although I hadn't washed the GTS in a while a quick dust-off and she looked pretty good. Following a great Thai meal we went to a nice commons type upscale area for some Gelato. I got a great parking space right in front of the Gelato store and there were several tables filled with folks enjoying their icecream Al Fresco. I parellel parked and as my wife and exited the Viper a woman about 25 or so, nice looking came up at a near run to tell me, "Thank you thank you for bring this car out tonight...it's my very favorite and I just love it..." Wife put her hand on her shoulder and said don't cry...the woman was crying. She said " it's just so beautiful...I love it so much." I joked, " There's no crying in Vipers...there's no crying in Vipers"...she smiled, wiped her tears and went back to sit with her husband or boyfriend...who didn't look too amused. As my wife and I entered the Gelato store she said I should go give her a ride...normally I might have but I thought.. no something a bit askew here. They finished their icecream and left before we did. So I thouht I'd pass this one along...the Snake can move'em to tears. :)

Paul:usa:

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like hot cars as much as the next guy, but even my Countach replica hasn't made anyone tear up yet(that I saw, anyway)...

No better compliment than that!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a great compliment!!!! We had a very young boy (maybe 5 years old??) cry with delight over seeing his ''''''mostest favorite car in the UNIVERSE''''''!!! So cute. Yeah, I'd kinda have been skeptical over giving the girl a ride also with the BF in the background...maybe asked them both? Nice story. ~juli~

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd kinda have been skeptical over giving the girl a ride also with the BF in the background...maybe asked them both? Nice story. ~juli~

You weakling! I enjoy it most when the bf is there. I do extra smoky burnouts when leaving, so the bf can worry the whole time if I'm bringing her back (or if she wants to come back) :D Its kinda like spanking Corvettes......its so much sweeter when their girl is shotgun

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You weakling! I enjoy it most when the bf is there. I do extra smoky burnouts when leaving, so the bf can worry the whole time if I'm bringing her back (or if she wants to come back) :D Its kinda like spanking Corvettes......its so much sweeter when their girl is shotgun

Who you calling weakling, girl-stealer you!!!! :nono: ;) I can see you doing all of the above, cackling aloud and scaring the hell out of the girl riding shotgun!!~!! :omg:
(tho to admit, that'd be soooooo much fun for myself!!!! Mike knows I'd be returning to HIM, HAH! :eater: ) ~juli~

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, How was the drive back from 'dega?

Hit up a ******* on the way?

Hey man, the drive back was fine...we raced a C6 in Atlanta in the Yukon while TOWING the Viper :D If he had got off a mile later, we wouldve caught him! Yep, we hit ******* up that night and they were having a carshow (talk about great timing)..check the Viper/chick thread for some new pics :D How'd your pictures from the track come out? I havent seen the ones I took with JD's camera yet

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, they are hit and miss. I got caught soaking a lot of it in and forget good photo op times. :(

I'm fixin' to post them in a bit.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Friday night I had a young man sitting in my car at the Somerville car show and his Dad was about to take his picture and Dad told his son "Smile"....I stopped him as his smile was ear to ear and said "Try not to smile".....he tried and couldn't wipe the smile from his face and that's when I told him....see, you need a Viper on those days when smiling isn't easy.

It's not quite tears, but it sure felt good....maybe someday I'll get tears!

Regards,
Aaron