monroney

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my Monroney's !!! Really cool, I got one with our names and an exact reprint of the original.I wonder if my wife will let me frame them and hang one in the living room and the other over the bed ? That seems reasonable doesn't it ?:lmao2:

OP
OP
G

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted a thankyou earlier but I'll repost it,Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!They are great and more than worth the cost!

wigginz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How long did you have to wait from the time you purchased it? Ordered mine today with my name on it, debating getting the original too.

OP
OP
G

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The names are all caps.I want to say 4 to 6 weeks at the most from payment to reciept.
They have the adhesive on the back and of course look exactly like the originals.FYI the wife wasn't impressed with my decorating idea and inferred that one over the bed would be a turnoff.

TwinTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my Monroney's !!! Really cool, I got one with our names and an exact reprint of the original.I wonder if my wife will let me frame them and hang one in the living room and the other over the bed ? That seems reasonable doesn't it ?:lmao2:

Ha Ha Ha....LOL!!! Yea, I want to hang mine over the bed too along with a copy of it above the living room mantle. It's not my wife I goota worry about cause I'm the ruler of this kingdom but the 'ol Mother in Law thinking a car is just a piece of metal! :nono: