1996 17in White Front Rims Needed

IL96RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys, wondering if anyone could help me. I am looking for a pair of front rims in white for 1996 RT 10. Dodge dealer says unavailable, but I know this is the place to find discontinued items. Mine are not bad, but there are some stains on mine that don't seem to want to come out w/ ordinary cleaning, so I was wondering if anyone had any extras. 1,2 a set would be great but I think I already have a tab on 2 rears now I need 2 fronts. Please let me now. They don't have to be perfect, now that I can't find any i want an extra just in case.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys, wondering if anyone could help me. I am looking for a pair of front rims in white for 1996 RT 10. .

Anyone in the know will suggest you try SHARF or PARTSRACK.

Scharf has none right now...I just called for you....... PartsRack has two complete sets, probably NOT willing to split.....money talks. You can also call me for advice on how to clean em. My 96 GTS came with white wheels, and they were a BUGGER to keep nice

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much for the the set?

Easy to keep clean. I use wheel cleaner from P21S. Unbelievable stuff. I then apply a good wheel wax (two coats).

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess I'm not in the "know". Oh well.

I would also suggest trying some of the top tuners. They often have good take off parts sitting around they will sell. Dan at DC Performance in LA has a large collection of take offs. You can also check with guys like Archer Racing and so on.

ViperPartsLarry.com has many new hard to find parts stacked to the ceiling in his warehouse.

DSC05084.JPG

DSC05086.JPG

Good luck and hope you find what you need.

Anyone in the know will suggest you try SHARF or PARTSRACK.

jwbond

Viper Owner
Reaction score
be sure to post pics of the gts w/ the white wheels. I have always thought about powder coating mind white, but havent had the balls to do it yet!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave