New hood now shipping

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new hood that many have waited for has been finalized and shipping. I finally had a chance to make one for myself and piant it for some photo's, so here are some ****** shots.

Keep in mind this hood is not an exact replica of the 08 hood by any means. Although the design has obviously been inspired by it, a side by side comparision would show how very diifferent they are. The most notable difference being the 03-06 style scoop that is retained here and also keeps the same dimension of the bulge (helping those who currently have stripes on their 03-06).

128.JPG

310.JPG

56.JPG

67.JPG

76.JPG

83.JPG

218.JPG

94.JPG

P1010088.JPG

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That IS a beautiful hood, Jeff!!! Awesome paint on that car too, such a vibrant RED!!!
Great job, as we've heard only the best comes from you! ~juli

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The entire car looks fantastic!!:headbang:

My bud has an '04 and he's considering a Hard Top, so I sent him your link.

Do you personally make the Hood and Hard Top?

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
It does look good and will likely vent the engine compartment pretty well. No so sure how it would do in the rain ..... but who drives their Viper in the rain?

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Jeff,

Can't wait to receive mine. A great compliment to your street serpent kit. Timing is perfect as I'm just about to send my project off to the body shop to be finished.

May have to start a poll to help me decide my color for my street serpent. I originally was set on copperhead, then a dark candy red, and now I'm really leaning towards black. May have to get Austin to help me with colors and how it would look.

PS - Hardtop looks great ...... but it's summer. Nothing finer than driving with the top down and the AC blasting.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice comments guys.

I was in a rush yesterday when I shot these pics and threw them up online. I'd like to take some better photo's that capture the look of this a little better.

Anyhow, a stock hood weighs 45 lbs and this version weighs in at 30 lbs unpainted. I will do a cosmetic carbon fiber version at some point but not right away. It will probably be an additional $700 or so more than the $1795 price for this version unpainted.

Jeff
P1010097.JPG

P1010105.JPG

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff that is awesome. You do some great work. Question what is the vent screen made of?

T.C.z.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is killer! Consider yourself lucky that you weren't sitting on my lap when I saw those pics!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62