new to forum

Lambojf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello to all,as a new member here,I cannot post on the regional section(New York). I am currently in the market for a 96-02 GTS, and joined this forum to get as much "feel" for this car as I can.I recently sold my toy(89 Countach) and am regretting it deeply.However,I have this new urge to get a Viper and the GTS bodies really have made an impression on me. I am becoming obsessed with this car(as I am about the Countach).Hopefully , owning and driving this car in NY will be more convenient than it was for me with the Lambo.Anyhow, since I cannot post regionally, I hope that some questions I come across can be answered by the rest.(I promise to use search as much as possible before posting :D ) If anyone in the Long Island NY area sees this, I want to invite them to Oyster Bay cruise night every Tuesday at Main st.(End of rte 106 by train station)I have never seen any Vipers there and have been wanting to talk to any owners that may show up.There are many beautiful cars that show up there. I have seen a Viper on rte 106,so I know there must be some around.
Finally,....Thank you in advance for putting up with me.:2tu:

Last edited:

SUPER MARIO 68

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Lambojf,

I live in Queens but my Viper is out in Medford, If I can get off of work early I will try to make it over there. If not maybe next week. I'll try to be the first Viper that shows up, LOL.

Super Mario

OP
OP
L

Lambojf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great,hope to see you there. I found a 97 blue /white stripes in Baldwin. Know anyone that has one in that area?

SUPER MARIO 68

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lambojf,

Sorry I couldn't make it there tonight. I had to do overtime today. I tried my best to get off of work early but it wasn't happening. I'll shoot for next Tuesday night.

Take care... Super Mario

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lambojf: You are most welcome on these forums!!! Ask any questions you want, many here are glad to help out!! Glad you are thinking about a Viper!!! We are most pleased with our BEAST!!! Welcome early to obtaining the BEAST of your dreams!! ~juli

OP
OP
L

Lambojf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the welcome.I am proud to announce that I am now a Viper owner since this morning.Purchased a 2001 yellow /black stripes. Be prepared to get annoyed with the many questions I will probably ask.I already have "mod" fever, since this baby is still all stock.:)
My first question is can anyone tell me why I cant post in the regional section(New York)?

Last edited:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Lambojf,

Congratulations on the 2001 Bumblebee!! Great choice! I'm a NJ VCA member, so we'll meet sometime soon...until then if memory serves me correct, it takes a short time from paying your VCA initial membership to get a VCA number and once you enter that....well....all the vault is yours!!

I'm sure if my memory has faded over the past 3 years someone will correct me.

Regards,
Aaron

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the welcome.I am proud to announce that I am now a Viper owner since this morning.Purchased a 2001 yellow /black stripes. Be prepared to get annoyed with the many questions I will probably ask.I already have "mod" fever, since this baby is still all stock.:)
My first question is can anyone tell me why I cant post in the regional section(New York)?

:2tu: :2tu: Yayyyy!!! Congratulations on your *new* Bumblebee!!!! GREAT color combo. I'm not sure why you can't post in the NY/CT forums? Perhaps a PM to CitySnake (NY/CT) president??? WELCOME ABOARD--we look forward to meeting you and seeing your awesome car at one of these events!~! ~mike & juli~

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congradulations on your new purchase and welcome aboard! :2tu: This forum is great and you will find a wealth of info. here. Hope to see you at some events/gatherings.:drive:

V

Venomiss

:) You may already know this by now but just in case-this thread will help with all your questions about VCA membership and information. Being a member also gets you a neat avatar picture and posting privileges on the forums you referred to.
Click on the icons at the top of the page for club information in your area.

http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=603453

Great color pick.
Congratulations on your new car!