Dynoed my SVS DIY TT

Bob D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally got around to dynoing my car after many hours of street tuning and working out a boost control issue that had nothing to do with the kit itself. I am very impressed that it did 866rwhp and 952tq on a dynojet. This was on a little less than 8 psi absolute/ 12psi gage. At my altitude there's a big difference between psia and psig. I was also running 91 octane. A day after the dynojet I tuned it on a superflow load dyno and picked up another 10 hp. Superflow numbers are about 10% less than dynojets.
My other mods include: AEM , dual 255 fuel pumps, MPG headwork.

Thanks SVS for all your support. This has been a satisfying project.

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: I want to publicly thank Bob for helping me improve my tune on my SVS DIY setup. Between Bob and Joseph Dell, I was able to nail down hybrid boost comp tuning (with and w/o **** injection). Again, congrats on the results!!!!!:2tu:

OP
OP
B

Bob D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the complements eveyone.
Your'e welcome Earl, glad I could help.
97gtsmonster, the base kit starts at $13,000 and then you need to add engine mgmt, fuel system. It's not an easy install but if you enjoy working on your car it's well worth it. The exhaust manifolds are 321 stainless and are really too pretty to cover up.
I have some pictures in my gallery but I don't know how to resize them to post.

Venom-US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
100-0001_IMG.JPG
Nice numbers Bob! Glad to see everything worked out. You ready to race yet?:omg:
100-0006_IMG.JPG
100-0003_IMG.JPG

John Johns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful installation Bob. I believe you may just have the fastest Viper in Colorado. I wonder what kind of standing mile mph it will do now?

OP
OP
B

Bob D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Earl, I don't know the flow but I can find out tomorrow. I do know they add 100 bhp to a stock engine.

Dave T(BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job Bob, if my Paxton SRT Ram doesnt sell perhaps we could to a test n tune at Bandimere before they shut down for the year. I havent run the truck on a prepped track since getting my drag radials.

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bob, it was great to see you at the track. You posted some good trap speeds and definately turned a lot of heads being the only viper at the track. If you didnt tell the tech you had turbo's, he probably would have thought the car was stock since you couldnt even see the turbos.

I also sent you the video's of your car via pm on the alley! I hope you do well at the road race next week and Ill give you a call about heading back to the track the wed after next! Take care!