New raffle announcement

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just announced- the very first 2008 Viper off the line is going up for raffle-

To All VCA Members:

Once again, the Viper Club of America is offering to its members only, A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY to win a unique “ONE OF A KIND 2008 VIPER” and support the VCA at the same time! As you know, the proceeds from these raffles go a long way toward supporting the national projects of the VCA, and your help is essential in our efforts to maintain and grow the club throughout the country as well as around the world.

For our latest raffle, you can win the VERY FIRST 2008 600+ HP Viper SRT10 built for sale to the public. We don’t have to tell you how special and valuable a prize like this can be. There will only be 2,008 tickets available and having sold out the last raffle, we hope to avoid any member getting disappointed again.

The Viper will come in the new Venom Red color and will be adorned with special Champagne-colored stripes. These stripes are not available on any other production Viper, so this car will be truly one of a kind. In addition, this raffle car will sport the new optional Razor wheels, Special VCA badging, and a very special new Mopar race suspension system.

Please fill out the attached raffle ticket order form and send it in as soon as possible. You'll not only be helping the Viper Club of America; you'll be in the running for the grand prize—the first production 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the 'attached raffle ticket order form'? And, why were some members notified by email, and some of us were not? (I was not)....thank you! ~juli
VERY cool, would love to buy some raffle tickets for this one...love the VENOM RED....please let us know how to buy????

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone send me the email, please....second request...anybody??? ...I would greatly appreciate it...I AM a member, but received no emails on the raffle.....THANK YOU KINDLY!~! ~juli
GOT IT, THANK YOU ALL.....................juli

Last edited:

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli - you should check with the nat'l office to make sure they have the correct email address for your account as many announcements are sent out via email.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, they have my correct email address--I've gotten emails from them before, and also BIG-N-Italian didn't get one either...so they must be missing some of us....I did receive 2 emails though from other members....so I will forward that on to BIG if he gives me his email address....thanx!!! ~juli

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, they have my correct email address--I've gotten emails from them before, and also BIG-N-Italian didn't get one either...so they must be missing some of us....I did receive 2 emails though from other members....so I will forward that on to BIG if he gives me his email address....thanx!!! ~juli

thanks juli - pm sent. PLEASE READ ASAP.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shoot.....I sent you an email too Juli b4 I scrolled down to see you'd already gotten one. Damn now you have my email addy too!!!!!! :)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shoot.....I sent you an email too Juli b4 I scrolled down to see you'd already gotten one. Damn now you have my email addy too!!!!!! :)

thanks madd! did you get those pics over to me yet? i will work on your avatar tonight, then Juli is next on my list! ;)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, then fire over some pics to me my dear! :2tu:

I remember when you offered this before when I complimented you on your awesome avatar!!!! You are SO very kind to offer, but really, I do not wish to burden you....our avatar is fine for now....THANK YOU!~!~! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: ~juli~
(you buying any raffle tickets? Think we'll spring for one!)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember when you offered this before when I complimented you on your awesome avatar!!!! You are SO very kind to offer, but really, I do not wish to burden you....our avatar is fine for now....THANK YOU!~!~! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: ~juli~
(you buying any raffle tickets? Think we'll spring for one!)

if you change your mind - LMK. i really do enjoy doing them. ;)

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got a email too. Cant wait to see the pics. Should be a exciting email.

RT10viperfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So does this mean I have to buy a Viper to be able to buy a raffle ticket? LOL, I know the answer. It's just if I could buy a raffle ticket I know I would win the Viper and then I wouldn't have to buy a Viper.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the email with the flyer and after looking at the picture and color combo I can't help but think: IT'S THE SECOND COMING OF THE McVIPER!!!!! I like it. I bet Chad would want the wheels painted to match the stripes :D

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My e-mail address is correct too but no form sent to me by VCA. Can someone please send it to me?

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At the risk of sounding stupid, can someone explain the details in paragraph #4 on the raffle ticket order form. It says, "Federal law requires the deposit of 28% of the value of the prize to be applied towards the winners tax liability. Does this mean that after you pay the sales tax for your state, the license fees and other required fees, that an addition $33,600.00 is added based on 28% of the estimated value of $120,000.00?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
chris - i never recieved an email. how do i make sure the VCA has my correct email addy? call the 800 number?
Fast TooMy e-mail address is correct too but no form sent to me by VCA. Can someone please send
Same here, Chris...and I KNOW they have my correct email address from the renewal forms that we've all sent in. Seems aLOT of people did not receive this email yesterday.
I have it now, and so does BIG (I emailed mine to him)....I don't know about Fast Too?
THANK YOU..and we KNOW you are vacationing...Yellowstone, huh?? Must be gorgeous!!! LUCKY you and your family--enjoy, you deserve it. ~juli~

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i called the 800 number this morning and got my email addy corrected. (it was wrong). anyone else who did not receive the raffle email yesterday, i suggest you do the same.

800-998-1110

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i called the 800 number this morning and got my email addy corrected. (it was wrong). anyone else who did not receive the raffle email yesterday, i suggest you do the same.
800-998-1110

Gosh, sorry they had your wrong email address--Kim Vogt sent me an email this morning just saying she was sorry that I didn't receive an email (she'd read my post)....so I'm thinking as well they typed it in wrong...FAST TOO...you should call HQ, as BIG suggested.
~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R