Good Viper dealerships in Denver Area?

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know where any good Viper dealerships to do regular service on Dodge vipers in the Denver Area are? I was told that I cant just take it to any Dodge Dealership and want a good reputable one. I am just looking for them to do basic checks on it and all since I just go it. I also want them to install the NAV and iPod integration kit. I was also looking at what it takes to get a warranty on my 2004 dodge viper. I bought it and it only has the basic power train warranty but want the real deal. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Dave T(BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only place that you used to be able to take it to was John Elway off Wadsworth near Bowles. Glen I believe was the Viper tech, has done a lot of work on Denver area Vipers including mine when I had it a few years ago.

John Elway sold the dealerships and I dont remember where Glen went to but he's still around at a local Denver area dealership. Hopefully a few of the Denver area members can update us on where he is now.

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just went to "Go Dodge" in Englewood, they do work on dodge vipers just not sure how reputable they are. Just got the warranty for it there though, figured cant go wrong with a 7 year, 70,000 warranty. Just want the good reputable shops that can do work on Vipers, im talking basic tune up stuff, somewhere in the Denver area.

Dave T(BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glen is at Burt Dodge now. One of the Viper club of america members who also has an SRT Ram had Glen put in his "new" motor after being fixed/replaced under warranty. I'm 99.9% sure Glen is the same guy others including myself have taken their Viper to for service.