Post a pic!

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow.....I hate to admit it but are we all white guys who are either a lil chubby or a lil old? Is this what it takes to own a viper...

I seriously would have thought their would be more black/italion/hispanic viper owners....

once mine is repainted ill post some pics of my five foot eight inches and 230 pounds of lard to join the crowd..These pics have actually made me feel a lil better about my self...I figured you would all eighter look like David hauselhauf or Denzel Washington.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn, I should have posted in this thread years ago (it's getting dated). But last year I looked like this...

You must be registered for see images

My Viper Magazine photo shows a slight belly bulge that comes and goes - I'm into 32" pants now!

Snowmobiling in winter, Car modifications and building upgrades keep me active and healthy.

OLD? I'm not old ... I don't think I'm old, just smarter than I used to be.

Ted

Ted

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Squirrel.jpg

Thot this was funny. My son-in-law shot this squirrel high up in a tree and he fell out of reach. So much for Christmas dinner!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Squirrel.jpg

Thot this was funny. My son-in-law shot this squirrel high up in a tree and he fell out of reach. So much for Christmas dinner!

Hmm, here in BC squirrels are "protected species" under the fur bearing act. Yes, those Politicians are ********. From paying a bounty straight to "protected", LOL.

Ted

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo snakebitdave...you probably didn't see the original post, but this thread is for pictures of vipers with their owners ;).

Yo LifeIsGood, please re-read the thread title "Post a pic!". Then browse through the last 14 pages of this thread:):)

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo LifeIsGood, please re-read the thread title "Post a pic!". Then browse through the last 14 pages of this thread:):)

I agree, this thread was turned into a train wreck like a lot of threads on these forums...just trying to get it back on track...thanks for the beatdown ;).

Last edited:

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, this thread was turned into a train wreck like a lot of threads on these forums...just trying to get it back on track...thanks for the beatdown ;).

You are absolutely right, the thread got off track many times. I didn't go back and read the first thread post of August 2007 but went to the last page, saw "post a pic" and other none related posts so I chimed in. Didn't mean my response as a "beat down", sorry for that.

For punishment I lay my nuts exposed to the thread gods to do what they wish; just like the squirrel did.:smirk:

LifeISIndeedGood!

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are absolutely right, the thread got off track many times. I didn't go back and read the first thread post of August 2007 but went to the last page, saw "post a pic" and other none related posts so I chimed in. Didn't mean my response as a "beat down", sorry for that.

For punishment I lay my nuts exposed to the thread gods to do what they wish; just like the squirrel did.:smirk:

LifeISIndeedGood!

Could have done without THAT visual :crazy2::crazy2:

w8liftn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I may have a chubby, but I don't thi
You must be registered for see images attach
I'm chubby!:headbang:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heywtliftin...Your almost as big as me..Just keep it up man and you'll get their...

If you really want to be as big as me then I recomend the following a day

-2 butterfingers
-protein shake
-3 tigers milk bars ( penit butter preferred)
-Denny's or Chili's ( various sandwich in fries or tripple diper sampler)
-baskin robbins chocolate waffle cone with two scoops
-lots of orange juice

Try your best to stick with this..I can see with your pick crouching by your Viper that your almost down the home stretch and will soon be worthy of viper ownership

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
W8liftin you look like a god for the competition and a mortal next to your car.
What can i take to look like the w8liftin god? :dunno:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ted,
I didn't know you were a model for Levi Straus!:D

LOL. This was the pic I got the wife to take for Viper Magazine story "So You Think You Know HowTo Drive"

I'm more comfortable behind the wheel, jumpin on my sled etc. Not much on the 'model' bit.

It's so easy to look when wearing my VIPER!

;)

Ted

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Squirrel.jpg

A well-placed 2nd shot would likely have salvaged that roof-rabbit. We dont have those fat-red-fox squirrels where I am..... tasty!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave