Post a pic!

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well thank you. It was pretty cool. The only thing that sucked was that the "sandwich box" in the back would get really hot from the engine. My peanut butter & jelly sandwiches were constantly melting.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top speed of my rig was only about 3 miles per day, and the rubber ****** I got nourished from stayed smooth and supple in that Velcro & mesh side pocket of my cruzer.

Sorry to hear about the melted PBJ's. Couldn't you have carried Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs as a more durable back up?

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL!!!!!

"Supple" & "******" are always hysterical when used in the same sentence.

I still shed a single tear when I see a PBJ. My back up was an apple (cut up) and a glass of milk. Always very messy - kinda ended up like apple sauce and cottage cheese. Very sad. Very, very sad.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL!!!!!

"Supple" & "******" are always hysterical when used in the same sentence.

I still shed a single tear when I see a PBJ. My back up was an apple (cut up) and a glass of milk. Always very messy - kinda ended up like apple sauce and cottage cheese. Very sad. Very, very sad.

Cabin temps look a little more comfy than in our now more powerful V10's. Has it been worth the sacrifice? The breezy open air Big Wheel being chased by other adult toddlers, or the stuffy hot confines of a Viper cabin with a ******* Girl all sweaty?

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To give you a better sense of the "chicks" my Big Wheel attracted I provide you this picture. (I am the stud in the far back right, green/yellow clothes).

You must be registered for see images

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flattery will get you EVERYWHERE!!! :2tu:
I love all you people out there that can have as much fun as I am. :lmao:
And sincerely apologize for starting so much crap at the beginning of this post, and offending some people. :nono:
Life is short. :omg:
Enjoy. :drive:

I don't think you've EVER offended anyone, Dave!!! :omg: :cool: You are FUN, in CAPITAL letters!!
LOVE reading your posts (and responding in kind when I can ;) )!! Keep 'em coming!!
~juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that skit.

Meeeeee tooooo, I miss it....and the actors all around who you could obviously see trying NOT to crack up!!!!~!!! :( ah well....excess and abuse takes its toll sadly....:(
LOVE the photo-shopping that is going on with these so-called 'houses'....w/the guys and gals pics (the legitimate ones==LOOK great!!)....I crack up over these type of threads!:lmao: :rolaugh: :eater: ~juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERRRRRRRRY NICE, Dave...glad that your shack by the river miraculously disappeared in ONE day--WOWWWW, you are ONE lucky fella!!!! (NICE digs and vehicles, dude!) ~juli~

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, why aren't there any ********* "strips" on that nice driveway????? Looks like my lawn btw....:)

Funny you ask about the black strips. When I bought the car the clutch was weak. Never knew it (Viper newbie!) until it started to slip a few thousand miles later. So I replaced it. Backing out of the garage for the first time with the new clutch, I almost put it in the neighbors yard across the street. NO driveway burnouts! :nono:

And yeah, the yard... That pic was taken in the winter. After the holidays. We eat our yard goats at Christmas, and buy new ones in April. Soooooo, the yard looks like CRAP in February!

4chenry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are a couple of our toys. I am over 40 and married with three kids. I doubt anyone wants to see my picture. ;) Christine

vpr001ge.jpeg

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple of our toys. I am over 40 and married with three kids. I doubt anyone wants to see my picture. ;) Christine

vpr001ge.jpeg

Nice collection! :2tu: And like you, over 40, but unlike you, no rug rats. Bottom line, someone has to hold the camera, and Miss Last Night is always gone by first light. :D I have to hold the camera.

RT10viperfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it'd be cool if we all posted a pic of ourselves(with our vipers) so new members could meet old members and vice versa. Also, feel free to put a little information(name, age, location).

I'm Mark. From southern (Watertown)Wisconsin. And I'm 19 years old with a '96 GTS.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry that I look like a slob, I just got done cleaning the car.

Say kid, hows about posting up a picture of your dad (if he's single).

I'M KIDDING!! Nice looking car. You are very fortunate to have such a phenominal car at such a young age. BE CAREFUL and always wear your seat belt!! Spoken like a true mom huh?

V

Venomiss

Dave,
Welcome the world of twisted Viper people....and loads of fun! Maybe you can be the one who starts the WI Club since there isn't one. Hopefully you can meet up with other owners in your area. Safe driving!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and one of my Vipers

34me.jpg

Didn't I see you at one of the Screen Actors Guild meetings? Or was it the old farts home? Never can remember which. Anyway, a picture of me in our last SRT-10:

And the Better Half (much) driving our current SRT at the Kansas Speedway (no Photoshop necessary!):

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My big head. I got this post back on track. Well, after quickly getting it off track. It is the ONLY thing positive I've accomplished at this forum all week, and I am PROUD OF IT!

Some nice cars showing up again!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4