Post a pic!

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought it'd be cool if we all posted a pic of ourselves(with our vipers) so new members could meet old members and vice versa. Also, feel free to put a little information(name, age, location).

I'm Mark. From southern (Watertown)Wisconsin. And I'm 19 years old with a '96 GTS.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry that I look like a slob, I just got done cleaning the car.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't park my brother's dump truck in front of that shack...

Nice looking Viper though, and yes, scraggly looking men with Vipers can pick up chicks. It's been tested!

OP
OP
L

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
whats wrong with the house?:(

It has a four-car garage if that's what you're worried about:p

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking Viper though, and yes, scraggly looking men with Vipers can pick up chicks. It's been tested!

Gosh, this poor kid, LIMIT poses in front of an EXTREMELY nice house and Viper...and all he gets is grief!!!! I notice none of you giving the grief showed pics of YOUR house or YOU with YOUR Vipers...okay, I didn't either!!! :lmao: ~juli~

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gosh, this poor kid, LIMIT poses in front of an EXTREMELY nice house and Viper...and all he gets is grief!!!! I notice none of you giving the grief showed pics of YOUR house or YOU with YOUR Vipers...okay, I didn't either!!! :lmao: ~juli~

Oh, ya'll so serious. Take a lighten up pill everyone. We kid because we care.

I live in an old van down by the river, so I'm just permanently mad at anyone that has a cement drive and a shingle roof!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, ya'll so serious. Take a lighten up pill everyone. We kid because we care.
I live in an old van down by the river, so I'm just permanently mad at anyone that has a cement drive and a shingle roof!

EXACTLY---that is why I kid too~~~I care~~that you live in an old van by the river AND drive a Viper~~that causes me to REALLY care, and then cry too much....:( :( :smirk: :cool:
heeheeeeeee---yes, we have tons of fun here, NOOOO being serious!~! Take a 'chill pill' Dave!!! (not that you need one, being out in that van is chilly enuf--teeheeeeeee~)
~juli~

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will though, as soon as I can figure out this image hosting thing, post a pic for the brutality I have coming. Darn ***** knocked the bucket over with the dish in it last night so my upload speed is still iffy until I can get Lugnut's brother over here to re-tune my system. Plus, the creek spilled over last night and got the cable connector wet. It's a real mess here right now.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will though, as soon as I can figure out this image hosting thing, post a pic for the brutality I have coming. Darn ***** knocked the bucket over with the dish in it last night so my upload speed is still iffy until I can get Lugnut's brother over here to re-tune my system. Plus, the creek spilled over last night and got the cable connector wet. It's a real mess here right now.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Gosh, if only I had such petty problems.....geesh.....complain, complain!!!
:)D :cool: ) Let me know if you need help seriously getting a pic on the site...Dimitrios is the one who tutored me on how to do it thru photobucket....juli~~~~~!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Gosh, if only I had such petty problems.....geesh.....complain, complain!!!
:)D :cool: ) Let me know if you need help seriously getting a pic on the site...Dimitrios is the one who tutored me on how to do it thru photobucket....juli~~~~~!

Juli... Don't tell anyone... I'm gonna try reading the instructions on image stuff on the sticky post. Shhh...

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found a pic of dave6666

You must be registered for see images

Unfortunately, I don't have a pic of his van down by the river.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nonono....that is NOT a picture of Dave--as that's The Motivated Guy...is that Dave??? hmmmm....LOL~~~juli

OP
OP
L

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lol, on second page and no other pics:( It's not like people care if you're good looking on this site or not... this isn't fling.com

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the Viper and the house-

and me and the wife (btw, I'm 36 and I forgot my suncreen that day)

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the Viper and the house-

and me and the wife (btw, I'm 36 and I forgot my suncreen that day)

Hey RX...your wife has a nice viper..... but you have a sucky mini van:rolaugh: does she let you sit in her viper?

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found a pic of dave6666

You must be registered for see images

Unfortunately, I don't have a pic of his van down by the river.

Flattery will get you EVERYWHERE!!! :2tu:

I love all you people out there that can have as much fun as I am. :lmao:

And sincerely apologize for starting so much crap at the beginning of this post, and offending some people. :nono:

Life is short. :omg:

Enjoy. :drive:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me (26, single white male):

I'm richer than most people here. I have 2 houses. Local house:

Beach house:

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Harleyman- yep! that's my minivan. we could only afford a 3 car garage :disappointed: sometimes she let's me drive the XKR too. ;)

RT10viperfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I tried telling you guys Dave has one too many sixes in his screen name! :D

RT10viperfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he must be thinking about that absolutely gorgeous Blonde he let get away! :rolaugh: