Moving my car...Gary Almond

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank Gary Almond for transporting my '94 RT/10 from Atlanta to Dayton. I might have payed him for his time, but I still feel like he did me a favor. I had to wait a little to fit into his schedule, but I couldn't be happier with his service and results. My car was picked-up on time and arrived the next day as promised without issue. Not only that, but Gary is a friendly and interesting VIPER guy. I highly recommend Gary and will use him in all future vehicle moves I make!

Gary did not ask me to post this information or give me a discount for doing so. This is simply my opinion regarding his service.

A few pics of the arrival:

pics_0031.jpg

pics_001.jpg

pics_002.jpg

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the props snampro! It was great meeting you and I'm glad that I was able to squeeze you into the schedule. You've done a great job on preserving that Gen 1 Viper. You know I'm partial to the RT/10s anyway!

Good luck, be safe, and thanks for choosing my services!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary is definitely the best. Glad everything worked out well.

Gary, you need to update your location or better yet location(s). You still have the 240 cell? I have been meaning to contact you about possibly transporting a fascia for me I have sitting in Tampa. (I could have someone get it to Heff's) I only wish I had thought of this sooner, I could have you drop it off when you picked up Bryon's car in VA.

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OHHHH... But he parked in front of a fire hydrant! That alone could be a major problem!!
haha

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary is definitely the best. Glad everything worked out well.

Gary, you need to update your location or better yet location(s). You still have the 240 cell? I have been meaning to contact you about possibly transporting a fascia for me I have sitting in Tampa. (I could have someone get it to Heff's) I only wish I had thought of this sooner, I could have you drop it off when you picked up Bryon's car in VA.

Yep, 240-994-1343. Too bad--I was in Tampa a couple of days ago headed over to Maryland this weekend!

Hey Gary, is that MY wood I see on the ramp???:D :D

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I won't tell if you don't! :D

OHHHH... But he parked in front of a fire hydrant! That alone could be a major problem!!
haha

"Parked" is such a harsh word.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary is the best!!!!!! The Viper community should be glad we have someone who not only is a Viper Owner, but is extremely anal about making sure the vehicle he is transporting is always safe and sound. Good Job as always Gary!!!! He is my transporter of choice

OP
OP
S

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ben, how's the move going? Glad to see you kept the Viper. Best of luck in the future!

Hey Chad. Thing are going fine, I just can't unload this house in Atlanta. Another month or so and I'm going to sell it on the cheap to an investor. I'm still living in Atlanta and will be here through the end of October. I've been trying to get out to an event but I've been travelling a lot...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave