Thanks, John Gastman and Roanoke

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not sure why it took me 14 years, but I just bought my first Viper from John/Roanoke. It is an 06 black/silver Coupe and is my 4th Viper.

John bent over backwards to do the deal and it was clear his only goal was customer satisfaction. He could not have been more pleasant to deal with and his drivers are first rate and professional.

It is good to know that guys like John still exist in Viperworld. :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, viperdrummer on your '06 black/silver coupe!! Glad you had a good experience as well....pics please!!!~~~juli

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you cant go wrong with John and Dennis. i am very lucky to live so close to ROMOCO.

CONGRATS - again!

Last edited:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! BTW, I tried to respond to your PM, but it said your box was full!!!!

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought my new 06 from Dennis/John at Roanoke they are the best. I am also lucky enough to be only 27 miles from them since they also have the best Viper tech in the country. :2tu: CONGRATS on your new Viper!!!:D

:drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

Last edited:

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John is a good guy. I bought a whole bunch of PT Cruisers from John several years ago for a nation-wide company promotion, and he made the program a smooth and easy deal.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am not sure why it took me 14 years, but I just bought my first Viper from John/Roanoke.....an 06 black/silver Coupe.....my 4th Viper. John bent over backwards to do the deal and it was clear his only goal was customer satisfaction. He could not have been more pleasant to deal with............It is good to know that guys like John still exist in Viperworld. :)

CONGRATS...... and I KNOW why it took you over a decade !!! I first bought from John in 1996, and have ended up his houseguest once. [A tru MoPar Man, his old HEMI collection is awesome...can you say SUPERBIRD! ] He even sold a Viper to an Indy-500 WINNER.

Glad you got Roan-oked.....and lemmee know when its time to send you some ViperStuff?
Ill even send you a free 1/43 Black/Striped SRT10 Coupe model as a Snake-Warming prez..

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my first Viper from Roanoke Motor Co. about a month ago. John Gastman was easy to deal with, couldn't be happier. He is very knowledgeable about Vipers! -Adam

OP
OP
viperdrummer

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS...... and I KNOW why it took you over a decade !!! I first bought from John in 1996, and have ended up his houseguest once. [A tru MoPar Man, his old HEMI collection is awesome...can you say SUPERBIRD! ] He even sold a Viper to an Indy-500 WINNER.

Glad you got Roan-oked.....and lemmee know when its time to send you some ViperStuff?
Ill even send you a free 1/43 Black/Striped SRT10 Coupe model as a Snake-Warming prez..

I will call you.

OP
OP
viperdrummer

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will post soon (soon as my daughter is home from college and can do pics for me-helpless)

I never had or really liked black cars . Now I have 2 -an 06 Viper and 06 Caddy XLR-V--so never say never, I guess.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will post soon (soon as my daughter is home from college and can do pics for me-helpless)
I never had or really liked black cars . Now I have 2 -an 06 Viper and 06 Caddy XLR-V--so never say never, I guess.[/quote]

YAYYYYY!! Black is a great color, and BTW, LOVE LOVE LOVE the XLR-V!!!!! :2tu: ESpecially in BLACK!!! :D :D Enjoy~~~! ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950