Hello all..newby here.

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all:usa2: ,as ya can tell by my screen name,i purchased a 01 acr a few weeks ago.i traded my 05 srt-10qc ram for it...what a difference!!i am very active with vtcoa,and plan to be the same here.can`t wait to meet some of you guys.all i can say is what a rush from a 6500lb truck to a 3000lb car:rolaugh: :D

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome 01ACR/Viper!

Looking forward to you posting pics of your new car, what colors did you get?

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats up afl?mine is yellow with black stripes.it has 19,500 mi on it.why can`t i post an avitar?:dunno: or a sig line?:dunno: i guess i got to post some first?:D

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to become a VCA member for the Avatar. Click on Membership above. You can call, credit card in hand.

Nice car. Post some pictures.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well at least you picked the right color !

You must be registered for see images attach

Congrats!

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:
-------------------------------
For sale:
Chrome ACR wheels
New SVS short shifter

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Whats up afl?mine is yellow with black stripes.it has 19,500 mi on it.why can`t i post an avitar?:dunno: or a sig line?:dunno: i guess i got to post some first?:D
Welcome!:)
Be sure to look through the new members questions thread a little farther down the page.
This thread will help you getting hooked up. You can also look for your closest Viper Club and find out about events and such in your area. Where are you located?
Once you join you can get yourself an avatar and Viper Magazine along with many other perks. Check it out:
http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=603453

Yellow and Black-great colors!

B

BurntRubber

Figured you'd be jumping in here soon! I should be picking mine up soon...just need to sell another car first. They should be able to help you set the clock:D :lmao:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all:usa2: ,as ya can tell by my screen name,i purchased a 01 acr a few weeks ago.i traded my 05 srt-10qc ram for it...what a difference!!i am very active with vtcoa,and plan to be the same here.can`t wait to meet some of you guys.all i can say is what a rush from a 6500lb truck to a 3000lb car:rolaugh: :D

Congratulations on your purchase!!! GREAT choice of car....and color combo. Welcome aboard~~and yeah, what a rush!~! ~juli

wigginz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome! Yellow/black is my second favorite combo (to red/silver of course). I've had my 02 ACR for three months now, and the more I drive it the more fun it gets. I started out pretty conservative with the car and let myself get more and more comfortable with it before I started pushing it. Working out pretty well so far :2tu:

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well at least you picked the right color !

You must be registered for see images attach

Congrats!

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:
-------------------------------
For sale:
Chrome ACR wheels
New SVS short shifter

WHY YES I DID.:2tu:

You must be registered for see images