What is it worth thread?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 1994 RT/10 many of you in this region know the car. 2 tops, both the soft top and the Mopar hard top, Vipermania windows as well as the factory side windows, Alpine unit with 6 disc changer and GPS navigation. Kicker speakers and amps. (tastefully hidden) 30 thousand miles. nice condition, 2 sets of wheels, both the orig wheels and the later style (2000) style wheels. Never wrecked or raced (see avatar) No issues.

thanks.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would be better off selling the extras separately. You will never get full value when grouping everything together.

Given mileage and current market conditions, I would say low 30's. Changing your avatar might add a few bucks.:burnout:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, I was not taking extra wheels into consideration.

Also, I know someone in our area that bought a Mint (emphasis on Mint) 93 with new tires and around 21K miles for $27K. This was about two years ago.

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
friend of mine sold a black 94 nearly identically equipped (stock windows only) for $34K a little over a year ago...it had about 18K miles at the time...

gotV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the check book determines the value. i sold my 94 in 04 with 40k miles extra clean, gen 2 hood, v mania top and windows, solft top, snake hydes interior, mgw goodies and factory wheels and tires and 2000 model wheels and tires for $40,500. i was not trying to sell...the guy saw it in the parking lot at my work and had to have it. depends on how bad you want to sell it and how bad they want it!!!!

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id say the 2 replies are rigth on. Low $30's should move it quick.. 32-34

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a nice car, I like it more than low 30's, it would take high 30's and I would likely not get that in this market. So, it looks like it stays for a while. I don't know what I wanted , I just thought it was sitting undriven too long. I think I'll drive the heck out of it for a while this weekend.

Thanks.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sell the Vette instead. Oh wait, you might only get $15k for it.:)
That is actually true, for what little (relatively) I could get for the Vette I might as well let it sit there. Neither one is costing me anything, just insurance, no payments or anything so getting rid of either wont change much. But, selling the Viper would free up enough cash to make a difference on another toy. Just thinking maybe time for a change of scenery. Looking at "Ab's" posts got me thinking.......

Nah, I'll just start waxing for next season.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala