Free Shipping--Just buy my Viper!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, your RT was badd asss with a Supercharger, NOW, well, it's just a MONSTER!

Take a video and post it! That will wake up some people too!

Best of Luck with the Sale!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, your RT was badd asss with a Supercharger, NOW, well, it's just a MONSTER!

Take a video and post it! That will wake up some people too!

Best of Luck with the Sale!

Ditto that, would love to see a vid handled by the guys at Motive mag who did an excellent job on the 2008 Viper vids (http://www.motivemag.com)!

OP
OP
G

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Casey! Good idea about the video. I should have some more pics and maybe a video to post in a couple of days.

Actually, the car is in Sarasota, FL at Jason Heffner's shop. Jason has been gracious enough to let me keep it at his shop since I stay on the road all the time. Also, it's good to be close to the source when you keep adding stuff. :D

OP
OP
G

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, I'm selling it for a couple of reasons. One, I never drive it anymore since I'm always on the road and I hate to let it sit and collect dust. I sold both of my Harleys recently for the same reason. The second reason is that I'm trying to take advantage of a good deal on some property and the money would be useful.

JID, I don't have all the statistics, but I know a TT Viper that sold this week in the $140K range. Also, Yellow Fever's twin turbo RT/10 built by Jason Heffner and similarly outfitted as mine sold for $100K. I'm sure there are more and I'm sure there are many that have sold in the $90K to $100K range. Are you interested? :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of pictures:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images