NJ/NY Wine Tasting Cruise Nov3-4!!

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all of our Viper friends:

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and a memorable day. As new members it was much more than we anticipated. We are already looking forward to the next event :headbang: Tom and Bobby thanks for great food, friends and the added perk when exiting the winery :drinker: Tom thanks for adding the pictures to the site so quickly. Enjoyed looking at them at the end of our day. We also have pictures however, since we are nubees it may take us some time to post them. You might see them by our next event lol :confused: Charlie we so loved the cruise and the covered bridges thanks for taking the time to map out the drive. We are still smiling from being in the Viper for so
long yesterday :burnout: thanks again everyone. Hope to talk to all of you again soon. :drive:

Brian & Penny

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't it strange that Juli has more responses in this thread than the attendees. :dunno:Oops, I said it out loud. Now I'll wait for the hammer to come down. :2tu::headbang:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't it strange that Juli has more responses in this thread than the attendees. :dunno:Oops, I said it out loud. Now I'll wait for the hammer to come down. :2tu::headbang:

NO problem, Avi...just wish we could attend these events...you guys are too far for us, plus Mike works every day...:( ...no hammer!!! We LIKE you guys...and wish we were closer...do you follow the "Alley" by any chance??? :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: ;) :D NO prob....juli

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great photo shots and video!:2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Jay, your wife did a great job, nice and steady:D

I know there are more photo's out there, lets see them gang!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Last edited:

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response but i just got home from a hard weekend of partying. I had a real good time the pics are really nice and i like the videos too especially the one where the yellow car takes off, oh my bad that was me i must still be a little drunk hehe. We should make this an anual thing it was awesome.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why didn't anyone tell me about this, drinking and fast cars, I would have been in!

Marc we (NY/CT Club) had our membership director send out a mass email about this event. Will you please send me your email address to make sure we have your info. So this want happen again. Thank you and very sorry, Adrian

[email protected]

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NJ ALWAYS does it up NICE! Congrats guys! :headbang:

I see the dregs came out of the woodwork. LOL Now where did I put that "X"? :lmao:

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello:

I think I was bit by a snake on Sat. I drove :drive: Brian's Viper today (Sun) ... Help!!!!!!!!!! I want to drive it more..... Thanks guys.......

Penny...........

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a great day. My car is just getting to the shop after the Tropic Zone accident. Lets see if I can get it out before the snow falls.

AC

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello:
I think I was bit by a snake on Sat. I drove :drive: Brian's Viper today (Sun) ... Help!!!!!!!!!! I want to drive it more..... Thanks guys.......
Penny...........

Hi Penny...talked to Brian the other day, was nice of him to introduce himself...and I'm DE-lighted that we have another FEMALE Viper-Fanatic driver in our area (NY/CT/ NJ yessss!)...glad to have you onboard~~~! :2tu: ~juli

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO problem, Avi...just wish we could attend these events...you guys are too far for us, plus Mike works every day...:( ...no hammer!!! We LIKE you guys...and wish we were closer...do you follow the "Alley" by any chance??? :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: ;) :D NO prob....juli
Mike's got to stop working so much. :2tu:

Sorry, I'm not on the Alley. This site has all I need.:headbang:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike's got to stop working so much. :2tu:
Sorry, I'm not on the Alley. This site has all I need.:headbang:

I don't 'do' the Alley either, just wondered if you were on there also...no problem-o!!!
Well, if Mike stops working, he's self-employed and has a truck run 365 days a year...he has to pay a driver much more than he gets paid if he wants ANY time off (yep, that Saturday you saw us at Chuck's)...why we don't get to as many events as we'd like to.
All part of life~~and being able to have the Viper!!! YESSSSS...:2tu: So, now TOO much information!!! Enjoy the events you are able to attend, and we cheer you all on sincerely!!! :drive: ~juli

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SO FAR:
Tom & Lori
*** BLK + 1
Bobby & Renee
Mike & Krista
Jay "Sleekride" +1
Chris "The King" +1
Bob Carroll
Donna Kocubinski