06 Viper at Morse Chevrolet

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would be a good price to pick up a used 06 (red) considering it has about 4,000 miles and in pretty good shape? I have heard of some picking used ones up as low as $ 60,000...is that as good as it gets...?

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I looked at a 900 mile '06 coupe at McCarthy Chevy in Olathe today. They are asking $72K. I hope they get it as it helps us all when they sell high, but, wow are they off.

I really liked the car-should not have stopped.

Kurt E

OP
OP
T

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at a 900 mile '06 coupe at McCarthy Chevy in Olathe today. They are asking $72K. I hope they get it as it helps us all when they sell high, but, wow are they off.

I really liked the car-should not have stopped.

Kurt E

I drove it last week...it has 956 miles now...:D

The a/c did not work and something was wrong with the brakes...it pulled hard to the left when you apply pressure.

I offered them $ 62...they would do the deal for $ 64...

If someone is TRULY interested, I am VERY sure they will sell it for $ 63k.

We were $ 2,000 off on the deal...the car, besides those 2 issues though, seemed to be in VERY good shape.:headbang:

1badasssrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at the car last nice. Very nice car. They are now asking $69,900 acording to the salesman that I had. The AC is under warranty and the pull should be able to be figured out. I would guess for $61,000 - $62,000 is a deal. They claim the guy traded for a new Vette.

OP
OP
T

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at the car last nice. Very nice car. They are now asking $69,900 acording to the salesman that I had. The AC is under warranty and the pull should be able to be figured out. I would guess for $61,000 - $62,000 is a deal. They claim the guy traded for a new Vette.

I would think that they would get all those issues fixed before they even put it on the lot. It was traded towards a silver 08 Z06...:eater:

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My dad was with me when I looked at it. We had 2 clowns talking to us at the same time. I was told it was traded for a Vette, my dad was told it was traded for a used Porsche. Clowns.

Kurt E

OP
OP
T

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dad was with me when I looked at it. We had 2 clowns talking to us at the same time. I was told it was traded for a Vette, my dad was told it was traded for a used Porsche. Clowns.

Kurt E

The IQ level of some salespeople is less than the average hp to the wheels of a riding mower.

That being said...when I first got there and ask the price, the first salesperson said $ 62,000...I said I would take it and to go and draft the paperwork, then the other salesperson came out and said it was $ 72,000...:smirk:

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
EXACT same thing happened when I was there. I did a double-take at $62...then the price went up to $72.

Kurt E