Tator's Dodge

thehouseofpower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, took my viper in today to Tator's Dodge, for its first oil change and check up. What a great experience! Got to meet Chuck and the staff. Chuck answered all of my questions and then some. Rob went over my car with me and let me watch every step of the way. Can not say enough good things about them. Def would not take my viper anywhere else, and know why everyone in the area goes to tators. Thanks so much and wanted to say thanks to everyone one the board who directed up there. Couldn't be more happy!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya know, I've been there many times and have NEVER got even a whiff of deviled eggs.
Whazz up with that, Chuck?

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TheHouseOfPower, Oct.13 is TATOR TECH SESSIONS if you can make it down it will be a AWESOME day to learn even more from THE VIPER WIZARD.....Adrian

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its great you got to meet Chuck Tator, I wish the rest of us could have the chance to meet with him also. Hey... what if the VCA,Dodge and the site sponsors paid for a Chuck Tator U.S. tour?
Holding tech seminars.
Just a idea:D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have no Tators in Texas, and all the eggs are those nasty pickled things at the Quikie Mart counter. When my Mr. Fusion finally gets hooked up to my flux capacitor, I will change all of that. I'll dump all the eggs in the Mr. Fusion, and I will meet the Wizard.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I missed this announcement. Is there a sign-up? Deviled eggs?

Bravo, you're more than welcome and any other of your viper buddies. We will post up later all the info. I'm 99% sure there will be DEVIL EGGS you just have to get there before PLUMCRAZY.....Adrian

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That won't be easy Adrian, I heard he gets there a day early for eggs and camps out in the back..:crazy2:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im usually there camping out the night before. last year big brake dave beat me there but that wont happen this year....lol

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
houseofpower: So glad you made it to Chuck's!!! KNEW you would not be disappointed!
I have told Lou about the tech session, hopefully he will be there, and I've talked to Chuck, and Chuck has said he WILL HAVE THE DEVILED EGGS!!! YESSSS....we will try to get there before Phil does!!! LOL...I hear there's a picture of Phil walking away with a TRAY of deviled eggs!!! As Adrian said, the tech session is Oct. 13th, and I'm sure these guys will post more info, but I talked to Chuck, and nothing is needed to sign up or bring...just yourselves and your Vipers!! 10am, I believe Chuck said. Hope to see most of you there!
~juli

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You ain't kidding.
Chuck, you better double up.
I'll be there Thursday. By Saturday I'll be good and hungry.

OP
OP
T

thehouseofpower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Def going to try and make the seminar. Juli and chuck gave me all the details. Def looking foward to start coming to these events!

03 silver snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Tator is our Technical Advisor at the New England Viper Club. He holds a tech session once a year up our way. What a great guy. I even saw him dressed in a real suit at VIO8.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Def going to try and make the seminar. Juli and chuck gave me all the details. Def looking foward to start coming to these events!

Hi Lou~~that's funny you call Chuck's tech session a seminar--now you got everyone wondering if there will be questions and answers, like a test!! It's a tech session...we bring our Vipers and Chuck checks them over...no seminar!!~~~We hope to meet you there.
ViperJon--No worries...Lou was just introduced to Chuck and is finding out what's going on with our NY/CT region...no seminar!!~~YESSSS to deviled eggs!!! ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth