OP
OP
W

wigginz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's tire dressing he's driving through silly boy! :D

:eater:

Haha, that's one way to apply it I suppose. Generally I like to stick with a spray bottle and rag rather than fording a river heheh. Looks like it's about to be front fascia and side sill dressing too.

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get the VIN for the GTS...I'm adding it to my list of Vipers for sale to avoid. Nobody can be that stupid, it must be a photoshop job.

OP
OP
W

wigginz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Get the VIN for the GTS...I'm adding it to my list of Vipers for sale to avoid. Nobody can be that stupid, it must be a photoshop job.

If you check out the Flickr photo set by the photographer, there are a few other cars that did it too... a Defender (that I can understand) and a Supra I think. They call the event some sort of rally. Seriously, we need to get that VIN heh.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks real to me. anyone else see this comment?

"yes thats a $90,000 viper crossing a river."

is this the current value of all Gen II GTS vipers or just the blue / white ones? :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's exactly what I thought, but nope, it appears to be real!! HOW unreal is that?!!
And, yeah, BIG--$90K for the blue/white GTS!!! They say the Vipers hold their value, but that went UP in value!~~;) ;) ;) WOWWW! :smirk: Not gonna be worth much after that stunt. :nono: ~juli

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it's in Iowa. I know that much from the pictures, but damn that is just stupid beyond belief. They forget there Hummers at home?

--RS

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad I have one of those $90k Vipers. Told my wife it would go up in value and she would never believe me. Now, I see that it can also double as a Hovercraft. Cool.

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on You Guys you need to look at the site. It's the new amphib model. Has twin turbo props that fold out from the rear bumper.:lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave