Tator's Dodge Tech Session Oct. 13th

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Dave Cawthorne coming up to this great event? If so, bring some goodies. How about a discount for this fine day? :D Hope to see you up here for this one.

- Tony

Hey Tony,

Sorry can't make this :mad: didn't get enough notice:omg: I'm gone that weekend:drive: :drive:

BUT:D
I'll have a Wizard Tech Day Special

10% off (my whole line of parts) and FREE shipping in the USA on orders place on the 13th & 14th:usa: of Oct/07

I'm still waiting for my cowl template:D

Big Brake Dave:drive:
www.davesbigbrakes.com
858-382-4713

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony,

Sorry can't make this :mad: didn't get enough notice:omg: I'm gone that weekend:drive: :drive:

BUT:D
I'll have a Wizard Tech Day Special

10% off (my whole line of parts) and FREE shipping in the USA on orders place on the 13th & 14th:usa: of Oct/07

I'm still waiting for my cowl template:D

Big Brake Dave:drive:
www.davesbigbrakes.com
858-382-4713

Dave: I PM'd you about this, but I've checked my outgoing pm's and cannot find it!! I know it was about a month ago...asking if you were able to attend, as Chuck mentioned that you've attended in the past. We are sorry we are not able to meet you. ~juli

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dave, as much as i like seeing you and hanging out with ya....IM HAPPY YOUR NOT COMING !!

more eggs for ME..:)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's time to change this event name:

nathans.jpg

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is some English Ale on its way.....

But if you can get it out of Chuck now that another question!!!!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might of had a sneaky read of past posts LOL!!!!!
Got a feeling Chuck will have an ice cold English ale in a frosty bottle just sitting there next to those devil eggs ...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might of had a sneaky read of past posts LOL!!!!!
Got a feeling Chuck will have an ice cold English ale in a frosty bottle just sitting there next to those devil eggs ...

A lovely picture indeed, luv!!! (Brit-Speak) ;) ~juli
Hope to see YOU Mr. BazUK and Family at SOME Viper event eventually!!! :)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A deviled egg eating contest would be a lot of fun....but I'm thinking it'll be an interesting ride back home with a belly full of deviled eggs combined with the Viper cabin heat. :D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...well, if my wife decides to join me we're taking seperate cars. :D But since I have an RT/10 we should be OK.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who is going up from Long Island, and where is the meet?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely the red one Juli, it needs a good run.
Looking forward to meeting you as well.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely the red one Juli, it needs a good run.
Looking forward to meeting you as well.

YAYYYY! Not that I wouldn't have wanted to see your blue/white one, but your red/black Viper is just AWEsome~~can't wait to see it and meet you there~~let's hope that the Wizard will post a favorable forecast for the 13th...if so, he's usually right!! ~juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm driving the viper rain or shine this thing called water is amazing when you clean your car off. Adrian

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've put my order in for good weather but you never know? This is a rain or shine event, so if they didn't hear my request :rain: , come in your other car!!:drive:

Thanx Chuck! Seeing as we're coming 3 hours out, will be late in the first place, any rain would make us later if we did drive the Viper--YEP guys, the Viper CAN be driven in the rain....however if you're able to start out EARLY enough to get to the event. In our case, we are gonna be late anyway...don't want to be even later in a downpour in the Viper (soft top vert as well)...we shall see...if need be, we will bring the other car...thanx Chuck!!:drive: Fingers crossed for a mild, Fall day!! Everyone remember TatorToga???? A VERY nice day after the morning rain was enjoyed by all!! :cool: ~juli

Last edited:

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rain will make a good excuse for my (always) dirty car. OTOH, my rears are bald and getting very skittish in the wet.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the love of...its just water (well maybe some acid mixed in) and it won't melt the paint...besides...you know you're gonna detail your Viper before and after the event anyway, regardless of what the weather does. :D

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the love of...its just water (well maybe some acid mixed in) and it won't melt the paint...besides...you know you're gonna detail your Viper before and after the event anyway. :D

LOL to Tony and Jon...I only brought it up due to the fact we are going to be late anyway, driving 3 hours (in 'normal' weather) to Chuck's in our soft-top vert in pouring rain certainly can be done...we just don't wanna be any later than we already will be. We most likely will take the Viper as long as it's not a washout. We really want to be there.:)
~juli

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Chuck, it's my kid's High School Homecoming football game and since my kids are cheerleaders and there are way to many boys around, I need to be there.

Andrew

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth